Taco bell Eclipse Xbox One X Contest

I went to the Bell yesterday for one.  Got no code because the dude gave me a bag instead of a box.  Looked like a highschool-aged gamerbrah, so I think he may have done it intentionally so he could keep it for himself lol.  Oh well, hope he won.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the Bell yesterday for one. Got no code because the dude gave me a bag instead of a box. Looked like a highschool-aged gamerbrah, so I think he may have done it intentionally so he could keep it for himself lol. Oh well, hope he won.
Same thing happened with me, I was in hurry so I emailed the prizelogic guys and they sent me a code, unfortunately the code they sent isnt working so I emailed them back n waiting to hear from them, try if you want n give details of order if u want.

I have lost 3 times already, with today being the 3rd at 2:00pm EST.

Question for those more in the know about this, do the times actually matter or are the codes predetermined as wins/loses no matter when you enter it.

Or do you think it randomly selects a code every 10mins as they are entered in?  The previous every 10mins contests for Xbox's, PS4's and PSVR's etc I have played as well. I tried all times day and night but never got lucky for those either. I seem to recall a post saying early am hours were best but not really sure if it matters much. /shrug

Anyway, good luck to all with this one. The console looks slick imo.

I have lost 3 times already, with today being the 3rd at 2:00pm EST.

Question for those more in the know about this, do the times actually matter or are the codes predetermined as wins/loses no matter when you enter it.

Or do you think it randomly selects a code every 10mins as they are entered in? The previous every 10mins contests for Xbox's, PS4's and PSVR's etc I have played as well. I tried all times day and night but never got lucky for those either. I seem to recall a post saying early am hours were best but not really sure if it matters much. /shrug

Anyway, good luck to all with this one. The console looks slick imo.
The codes are not predetermined. It's the luck of the draw as far as timing. The free code they will give out next month will be the same code for everyone. Some people will win with it, some will lose. You'll see people arguing best times, but it's a random draw within any given ten minutes.

Anyone who sent in post cards get their codes yet? I'm still waiting. It's been almost a week. Sent all 32 in on Monday.

Prize Logic is the company running the Xbox One X promotion at Taco Bell - they have gotten rather lazy over the years and typically send a generic response that they are "working diligently to send out codes for post cards received" - however alot of us have been waiting over 10 business days with NOTHING. If you are frustrated - please make your voice heard and contact them demanding your entry codes! The free online code goes live next week... what is the point of the AMOE codes we spent time on if they are all delayed???

https://prizelogic.com/contact/

What's the move if you get a box with a code that's already been used? Already emailed them once and got a boilerplate "Hey, there's this Taco Bell Xbox contest we're running! Here's the details!" reply.

Not very many winners this year? Also has anyone sent in post cards to get codes? Prizelogic is ignoring my support requests and I doubt I will get my 20 codes before the free game goes live on Thursday...

Here's a free code, please  post if you use it.  If anyone would like to trade for some codes before Friday please send me a PM.  Good luck everyone.

HSKSC!ZKPF!!

1st value is 9

22nd value is 3

3rd value is 9

Here's a free code, please post if you use it. If anyone would like to trade for some codes before Friday please send me a PM. Good luck everyone.

HSKSC!ZKPF!!

1st value is 9

22nd value is 3

3rd value is 9
Someone Lurked it.

Finally got my AMOE post cards 2 days ago.... How generous of them to send me my 20 entries 2 frickin days before the FREE code goes live.... Such BS.... Anyway heres more info for yall: Use free online code at winxbox.com: HSKVHBSZSSNC (Nov 8-23 Only) 

Enter via text message by sending code to: 72823 Additional information of techniques to increase your chances to win below:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDwlN8EbL70 

Finally got my AMOE post cards 2 days ago.... How generous of them to send me my 20 entries 2 frickin days before the FREE code goes live.... Such BS.... Anyway heres more info for yall: Use free online code at winxbox.com: HSKVHBSZSSNC (Nov 8-23 Only)

Enter via text message by sending code to: 72823 Additional information of techniques to increase your chances to win below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDwlN8EbL70
Did you win with any of the 20 codes they sent you?

Does this year seem a lot different than last year? It seemed like there were so many people on here playing and winning last year.

I think only two people have posted winning on here. Even on other websites it seems like a lot less people saying they won.

It seems a little odd.

I didn't win last year, so I tried a lot harder this year and so far no luck.

Someone found a way to bot the system last year and was selling wins. They probably did it again this year. It’s a really tough win now unfortunately. I’m losing optimism

Someone found a way to bot the system last year and was selling wins. They probably did it again this year. It’s a really tough win now unfortunately. I’m losing optimism
how does one bot the game? is that possible without prizelogic find out?

Just curious to those who have won... Are you entering back to back with multiple emails or just doing a random single entry?

Won at 2 am this morning
Congrats. What is your win count now? IIRC you have won every Taco Bell contest so far.

After losing the past 2 years in a row, I have given up hope on ever winning again (only won the PSVR). Losing this year doesn't feel so bad because the NextBox is coming out next year. That's the one that I want to win.

Congrats. What is your win count now? IIRC you have won every Taco Bell contest so far.

After losing the past 2 years in a row, I have given up hope on ever winning again (only won the PSVR). Losing this year doesn't feel so bad because the NextBox is coming out next year. That's the one that I want to win.
Eclipse

Platinum

OG

PSVR

PS4 Gold

Eclipse

Platinum

OG

PSVR

PS4 Gold
Give me some of your luck. Congratz. What's your advice for others trying in this contest and future ones? Should you stick to one particular time each day for example?

Give me some of your luck. Congratz. What's your advice for others trying in this contest and future ones? Should you stick to one particular time each day for example?
Im only submitting codes overnight. I don’t even bother during the day because of traffic

Yes it could be by the nanosecond.

However Im getting anxious. They haven’t sent me my verification email yet. Having that and the eta would be nice because the companies tend to leave packages in my front porch all day. Thieves don’t gaf about a ring doorbell either.

Yes it could be by the nanosecond.

However Im getting anxious. They haven’t sent me my verification email yet. Having that and the eta would be nice because the companies tend to leave packages in my front porch all day. Thieves don’t gaf about a ring doorbell either.
if you won on a weekend they will email you on Monday. They ship with Fedex and Require someone to sign for the package or you can setup a pickup which will help from someone taking the package.

I think they blacklisted me. I've entered so many different times back to back with multiple email addresses. I know there is more traffic but kinda getting discouraged.

I think they blacklisted me. I've entered so many different times back to back with multiple email addresses. I know there is more traffic but kinda getting discouraged.
They don’t verify. Trust when I say that you’re not blacklisted. Some asshole botted the system which is what I was afraid of because he’s out there selling wins. It’s much harder to be precise enough to beat a randomly submitting artificial piece of intelligence. It can still happen though. 3 days left to do it

Man you must have figured out some sort of trick. I have been trying every day both text and computer every year and cant seem to win. Im playing at all hours of the day / night. Some random some on the minute. Cant ever seem to win on these. I even buy the boxes before the free code goes live. Doesnt seem to matter.

They don’t verify. Trust when I say that you’re not blacklisted. Some asshole botted the system which is what I was afraid of because he’s out there selling wins. It’s much harder to be precise enough to beat a randomly submitting artificial piece of intelligence. It can still happen though. 3 days left to do it
is botting whereby they use a multiple email trick and a program to auto feel and enter as many entries as possible by the mere seconds?

is botting whereby they use a multiple email trick and a program to auto feel and enter as many entries as possible by the mere seconds?
🤷🏾‍♂️. All I know is that I’ve played this game for years, and never won more than once during the period. I will hit via either text or email, but not both. Yet there’s guys out here selling guaranteed wins? Yeah that’s easily a bot consistently logging entries

bread's done
Back