- - - - -

Mod Showcase

#1 Zamasu   Redemption Arc CAG in Training   39 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:20 AM

My first mod in years, named the Power Staff. Not proud of this one, a little OP in the beginning of KotOR 1.

aRnbJz3.png8BnZFkJ.pngMIpYmNU.pngNsfE52u.png

This is my most successful mod so far. Simply adds lightsabers that don't usually drop during this opening scene in Knights of the Old Republic.

GGtVijW.pngnA5d9Xm.pngucRJljS.png

This is by far my favorite mod that I created. Required some basic hex editing, but I wanted to have a blue and red saber just like this for a long time. The total downloads don't reflect just how awesome I think it is. I effing love this mod.dHW3fel.pngvXjkMuh.png

Proof that I'm the creator of these mods, here's my profile on a modding site.Br4jESn.png

A very minor mod I made on Steam.D0Aog9T.png

My most ambitious mod would be showcased here too, but I was an idiot and deleted it months after I made it a year or two ago. It was a mod for Hearts of Iron 4 on Steam titled "Irish Black Clovers" or "Ireland Black Clovers". It was a pretty cool cheat mod for Ireland if I do say so myself. Too bad it's gone forever.

Showcase some of your creations below if you'd like, I'd love to see what other CAG's have come up with for sure!

#2 Zamasu   Redemption Arc CAG in Training   39 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:39 PM

Had some major help with this one :)

5t2hGRo.png