(Sold Out) Fry's PS4 Pro w/Red Dead 2 - $300 (free ship)

If my frys is an example, they probably had 1 or 2 in stock.... As a matter of fact, it looks like my frys hasn't gotten any restock in a month or 2....

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/10/07/frys-electronics-hanging-on-but-for-how-long/

"The company has said its shelves will soon be restocked and that it is preparing for the holiday season"
Hmm, the two in my area are pretty much empty-ish/dead. They have gotten rid of a bunch of display sections, like for tablets, so I have very high doubts about this.

Months ago it looked bad, and I suspected they were returning whatever unsold stock they could return...

Still going to miss them if they do go, it was nice getting my electronic needs from them when possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s listed as “In stock” now. I just ordered one and it gave me an expected delivery date of Friday.

Edit* sold out again. We’ll see if my order sticks. I got an automated ups tracking number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this really that good of a deal? I guess if you don't have a PS4 it is, but $300 for the system and game still seems a little steep unless you're just now joining this generation of systems.

bread's done
Back