Back in Stock - Win 10 Pro Keys $15

s0undwav3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Windows 10 Pro OEM Keys - unlimited reactivation - $15  Paypal FF. 

6 Keys restocked due to hardware destruction.  MUST ONLY BE USED DURING FRESH INSTALL.  OEM keys do not work on replacing the evaluation keys or other temporary keys for a Windows 10 Upgrade.  Please also note you must use the lastest Windows 10 download and either use a USB Boot or ISO Image.

Create Windows 10 installation media

To get started, you will first need to have a license to install Windows 10. You can then download and run the media creation tool. For more information on how to use the tool, see the instructions below.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

Follow these steps to create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10.

Before you download the tool make sure you have:

• An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
  • Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
  • A blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
  • When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.
Check a few things on the PC where you want to install Windows 10:

• 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). You’ll create either a 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10. To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for System type.
  • System requirements. Make sure the PC meets the system requirements for Windows 10. We also recommend going to the PC manufacturer's website for additional info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.

Thank you for looking at my post and have a great gaming weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry if you do not have the hardware, it just takes me time to redeem the codes.  I will need your epic / steam accounts to transfer codes from the hardware systems.  

And for those that keep asking - I created a company and we are new and we outsource game testing.  Our first customer is Zenimax because they are in our area.  These are rigs we are building to test different configurations.  We will not need to own any games, so that's why these codes are being sold as is.

bump.

the only code no longer available is Call of Duty Modern Warfare.  Wow you all love to play soldier!

updated price on Ghost Recon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just The Outer Worlds left, get it while it's hot.  I kept one code and my wife and son like the game a lot!  especially the beginning movie.

so I'm going to state the obvious as a couple of people got mad at me here.  My codes I can sell whichever way I choose.

the priority is someone who will buy both borderlands 3 and Modern Wafare gets Modern Warfare at this price.  that's the deal.  end of story.

thanks and good luck!

Last day to redeem these codes or they are gone forever.  the hardware will be going to the client on Monday and I will never be able to redeem these.   last chance!!!

bumpers.

borderlands 3 keys are wiped out!  great game.

last key for the the outer worlds

3 keys left for Win 10 Pro 64 Bit - OEM keys.  Unlimited activations on same hardware

Clarify if you use the download manager, you need to select both 32 and 64bit options to make your USB or ISO image.  That way during the install you can select Pro.  Apparently the new version of the media creation tool will default to HOME if you don't customize your image option with both 32 and 64 bit.

The OEM key will only work with Windows 10 Pro, no other version, not HOME and not Enterprise and it will not activate an evaluation version of Windows 10 either.

bread's done
Back