Costco Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
So how much is that in price? $199 for 1TB one s? $170 for All digital and $300 for 1X?
Just from what I gathered on the site page.

$200 Xbox One S 1TB w/ Second Controller & 3 Month Xbox Game Pass (based on Costco original price of $300 for this bundle)

$120 - $170 Xbox One S 1TB All Digital w/ 3 Month Xbox Game Pass (based on what the all digital currently sells for $200 and MSRP of $250).

$370 Xbox One X 1TB w/ LucidSound LS31LE Gaming Headset (based on MSRP of an X1X of $500)

$400 Xbox One X 1TB w/ Second Controller (based on MSRP of an X1X of $500)

I didn't put the prices though since they may raise the price or be calculating the price of the extra items in with the dollar amount off.

$200 Xbox One S 1TB w/ Second Controller & 3 Month Xbox Game Pass

$130 - $170 Xbox One S 1TB All Digital w/ 3 Month Xbox Game Pass (price is based on what the all digital currently sells for $200 and MSRP of $250).

$370 Xbox One X 1TB w/ LucidSound LS31LE Gaming Headset

$400 Xbox One X 1TB w/ Second Controller

I didn't put the prices though since they may raise the price or be calculating the price of the extra items in with the dollar amount off.
Thanks! Worth keeping an eye on

Something seems off here. . .no other deals makes it very lukewarm for gaming, which even for them seems odd given past years.

I'm assuming these deals must be West Coast based, because it's 12:12 (EST) and none of these are active on the Costco website.

$200 Xbox One S 1TB w/ Second Controller & 3 Month Xbox Game Pass (based on Costco original price of $300 for this bundle)

$120 - $170 Xbox One S 1TB All Digital w/ 3 Month Xbox Game Pass (based on what the all digital currently sells for $200 and MSRP of $250).

$370 Xbox One X 1TB w/ LucidSound LS31LE Gaming Headset (based on MSRP of an X1X of $500)

$400 Xbox One X 1TB w/ Second Controller (based on MSRP of an X1X of $500)

I believe Costco just had some price drops in the last few days on a few of the game consoles.Maybe not the lowest prices,but I like they still guarantee them and I'm think of getting one of the xbox 1X consoles. My PS3 I bought from Costco like 8 years ago is still working great. I would never return it. It is late,I'm sure I miss something.

$320 Xbox One X 1TB w/ LucidSound LS31LE Gaming Headset $320

$349 Xbox One X 1TB w/ Second Controller $349

bread's done
Back