- - - - -

Pokémon Sword and Shield Dualpack w/ Steelbook $119.99 (Target)

#31 Tothoro  

Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:21 AM

From what I saw they looked extremely similar on the backside in the European unboxing with the same case. I just don’t want you wasting money on what it looked like to me lol.

If someone gets it tomorrow and could verify if it say not for resale or something like that, that would be great.

I’m going to try and pick up another one of these dual packs tomorrow. I just hope it isn’t something where they get like 2 per store or only some stores have them and others don’t, etc.

If I get one I’ll come back and let people know what the cases look like.

I think this is online exclusive. Store pickup was never available and Brickseek doesn't show any inventory within 250 miles (the latter may just be since it's still a pre-release but I'm doubtful).

For what it's worth, it's in stock again online.

#32 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6488 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:37 AM

My backordered Target.com order for the dual pack with steenbook now says "preparing" and the estimate has gone to delivery anywhere from November 18th to the 24th.

#33 DiaperDandee   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

DiaperDandee

Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:59 AM

I think this is online exclusive. Store pickup was never available and Brickseek doesn't show any inventory within 250 miles (the latter may just be since it's still a pre-release but I'm doubtful).

For what it's worth, it's in stock again online.

While Brickseek is awesome, it has been incorrect several times for me in the past. Preordering online isn’t working at least right now, when you click preorder it says, “Currently Unavailable” on the next screen.

I’d think they’d have at least some in stores with “while supplies last” on the actual ad but maybe not.

Good luck hunting everyone.

#34 Legendarytjf  

Legendarytjf

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:58 AM

The website just allowed me to do an in store pickup order "ready in 2 hours"

#35 DiaperDandee   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

DiaperDandee

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:40 AM

You da bomb!

Very cool, me too. Hopefully it goes through! 😂

#36 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   2803 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:57 AM

The steelbook is separate right? Thats my understanding

#37 DiaperDandee   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

DiaperDandee

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:19 PM

The steelbook is separate right? Thats my understanding

Steelbook should be in the package. When you open up the box it should have each game in it’s own regular Switch plastic case and then a steelbook inside as well.

#38 fanboy100  

fanboy100

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:23 PM

i did the same this morning and my target online said had no pokemon games in store steelbook or regular single copies, so luckily the target by my friends had the steelbook and going there tomorrow so picking it up before i go to his house  

#39 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6897 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:35 PM

Just came back from picking up the order I made an hour ago. Price matched the steelbook for $99.88 and was ready very quick. I'd just do store pickup if you're worried about shipping times.

#40 bmOptimus   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   57 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

bmOptimus

Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:16 PM

Just stopped by Target and they had 4-5 dual packs with steelbook in stock.

#41 DiaperDandee   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

DiaperDandee

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:12 PM

Just stopped by Target and they had 4-5 dual packs with steelbook in stock.

Mine had a few too. I’d be surprised if there are any left by the end of the weekend (looked like a lot were gone on the display with like 2 left).

#42 shiningslade   Master Of Pinball CAGiversary!   847 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

shiningslade

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:21 PM

Just came back from picking up the order I made an hour ago. Price matched the steelbook for $99.88 and was ready very quick. I'd just do store pickup if you're worried about shipping times.

Price matched how?

#43 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6897 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:27 PM

Price matched how?

Gave a link to Walmart showing it was $99.88 online for store pick up.