* * * * * 3 votes

Target Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

#121 JJSP   Not Broke, Just Bent CAGiversary!   10072 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:28 AM

40% all EA games on Sunday via Target Circle.

#122 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6580 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:47 AM

40% all EA games on Sunday via Target Circle.

Any exclusions? Would be great with Star Wars Jedi.

#123 Noshow21  

Noshow21

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:26 AM

Preview sale just started at 3:20 EST. No videogames on sale but there are a few blurays for anyone interested.

#124 JJSP   Not Broke, Just Bent CAGiversary!   10072 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:33 AM

Any exclusions? Would be great with Star Wars Jedi.

Ad preview says “all EA video games”, but it’s Sunday only.

#125 abbabaab   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   2006 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:36 AM

Good news: the B2G1 does stack with the BF preview prices.

Bad news: there are exactly 0 video games included in the preview sale, and only 3 movies.

#126 Zantra  

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:42 AM

Ad preview says “all EA video games”, but it’s Sunday only.

It actually just says EA Video Games. And, knowing Circle the way that I do, from years of doing the thread, there are going to be exclusions. There always are, unfortunately.

#127 Zantra  

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:46 AM

Preview sale just started at 3:20 EST. No videogames on sale but there are a few blurays for anyone interested.

They don't even have half of the deals in the ad listed as Door Busters, and some of the TVs and one of the Chrome Books are more expensive then they are in the Black Friday preview ad.

#128 NoThanksBro   Vampire Killer CAGiversary!   356 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

NoThanksBro

Posted 08 November 2019 - 10:13 AM

Opening post should be edited, if you read the print you'll see that some of these games are also on sale on other platforms. Crash Team Racing for example is on sale for PS4 and X1 also, even though the Switch version is pictured.

#129 sbaker44  

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:07 AM

Good news: the B2G1 does stack with the BF preview prices.

Bad news: there are exactly 0 video games included in the preview sale, and only 3 movies.

Yep, picked up Spiderman, Men In Black International, and Secret Life of Pets 2 for <$20.

#130 BasilZero   Retribution CAGiversary!   159 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

BasilZero

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:16 AM

I'm assuming we wont be able to see what the other titles in the sales are until the actual black friday date right?

#131 Zantra  

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:21 AM

I'm assuming we wont be able to see what the other titles in the sales are until the actual black friday date right?

Red Card users will get to buy everything a few days early, so somebody with a Red Card (possibly me) can post a full list here, when that happens.

#132 E-Z-B   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3390 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:48 PM

Is that PS4 bundle with three free games mean they are physical or downloadable games?

#133 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6580 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:33 PM

Is that PS4 bundle with three free games mean they are physical or downloadable games?

Last of Us is physical, God of War and Horizon are digital.

#134 Moonbathing  

Moonbathing

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:31 PM

Will these deals be online as well?  I want to grab one of those Roku sticks for $30, but not if I have to go to a store.

#135 Jacque3   Banned Banned   27 Posts   Joined 0.1 Years Ago  

Jacque3

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:47 PM

Without getting screamed at for possibly asking a stupid question, is there a chance the One S $200 bundle will be available online as well? I've seen many doorbusters game-wise be available online as well, but what about consoles?

If not then I'll pass. Target is one of the worst places to go on BF. Not worth it.

#136 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14686 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:52 PM

Good news: the B2G1 does stack with the BF preview prices.

Bad news: there are exactly 0 video games included in the preview sale, and only 3 movies.

Ha, now it makes sense why there were no gaming deals; forgot that worthless B2G1 was even on.

#137 Nickk_Jones  

Nickk_Jones

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:05 AM

Just realized no ad (that I can remember) this year shows any 3DS games or consoles so far. Not a good sign for the DS family.

I feel like they're basically done with it honestly. Just like with Vita the rare Japanese RPG will come out new now but that's it, though 3DS has gotten better quality ones by far. Anyway Best Buy had some 3ds games listed, Persona Q2 and Pokemon Sun/Moon Ultra. Prices weren't great though. I wish they'd start porting some DS/3ds games to Switch, or make some of the old school games you can play on N3ds available on Switch (Super Mario RPG and Earthbound especially as I'm not buying a new system just to play those.)

Sorry for the overboard response lol :p

#138 bigbadboaz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

bigbadboaz

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:28 AM

Without getting screamed at for possibly asking a stupid question, is there a chance the One S $200 bundle will be available online as well? I've seen many doorbusters game-wise be available online as well, but what about consoles?

If not then I'll pass. Target is one of the worst places to go on BF. Not worth it.

Definitely possible. You'll want to be on here to find out when their online prices go live, and be ready to purchase it immediately if available.

#139 theghost4413   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   277 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

theghost4413

Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:54 PM

If you haven't been in a while it maybe worth the trip. The last couple of years have actually been really mild. Especially with them opening so dang early. The consoles are never gone right away so if you stroll in a couple hours after they open you'll still be good. I've gotten my stuff the last few years and haven't waited more than 15 min in line. Last year I strolled right up to the front after they had been open for like 2-3 hours n

#140 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7216 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2019 - 01:28 PM

If you haven't been in a while it maybe worth the trip. The last couple of years have actually been really mild. Especially with them opening so dang early. The consoles are never gone right away so if you stroll in a couple hours after they open you'll still be good. I've gotten my stuff the last few years and haven't waited more than 15 min in line. Last year I strolled right up to the front after they had been open for like 2-3 hours n

I'm not expecting the Xbox One S to be a sellout item this year.  It definitely wasn't last year.  I remember seeing stacks of them on Saturday after the big rush.  

#141 Jacque3   Banned Banned   27 Posts   Joined 0.1 Years Ago  

Jacque3

Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:36 PM

Doesnt it also depend on where you're from? Dont think itd be this easy in CA. But thanks for the info, if it comes down to it I might try. I don't know if I'd be able to find parking though lol.

#142 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   6520 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:43 PM

All the console deals were available online from all the major retailers in the past years. Most of the deals will be available online on Wednesday night. There is really no need to go to the store unless you want it right away.

#143 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   5087 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:49 PM

Weak deals ... mostly garbage.

#144 superhippy1986   Collecting Panties CAGiversary!   1288 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

superhippy1986

Posted 13 November 2019 - 06:35 PM

What are these so called "over 100" games?

#145 Zantra  

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:29 PM

What are these so called "over 100" games?

Nobody knows except for Target employees. We probably won't know until Red Card holders get to buy them a few days early, like last year. But, if I had to guess, I would say that all of the games listed at $10 at Best Buy, will probably be the ones that are $15 at Target. And, Walmart and Amazon will probably match the $10 prices, or go slightly lower to beat Best Buy. But, until Walmart releases it's ad, we won't know for sure.

#146 PaulineStuby  

PaulineStuby

Posted 14 November 2019 - 06:48 PM

Deals pretty much have started today or will start early next week Switch for 299 with Mario Kart is what I’m eyeing Target, Amazon If anyone shops in store, please take videos of crazy bargain shoppers thanks

#147 Zantra  

Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:42 AM

I shop in stores every year. And, it's never all that crazy. I feel like the news overhypes the event.

#148 manigamer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   85 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:13 PM

Got target red card. Would i be able to get the extra 5 percent off on bf prices ?

#149 theflicker   Hurm. CAGiversary!   1775 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

theflicker

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:59 PM

Got target red card. Would i be able to get the extra 5 percent off on bf prices ?

Yes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

#150 blackedition  

blackedition

Posted 21 November 2019 - 02:15 AM

Yes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk