* * * - - 4 votes

Target Circle Deals November 10th - November 16th: 40% Off EA Games

#61 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 10 November 2019 - 08:44 PM

Yet discount a game that's not even out yet..

They did, but obviously that was an oversight and not intentional.

#62 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3784 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:08 PM

:o well hopefully they don't cancel like with the $80 switch Lite a couple months back

#63 Zantra  

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:28 AM

:o well hopefully they don't cancel like with the $80 switch Lite a couple months back

They already took the money from my account, and apparently the game is in Pennsylvania. So, they better send it to me.

#64 Nickk_Jones  

Nickk_Jones

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:44 AM

def a bug. I cant see target eating the loss like Walmart or Amazon. I imagine much cancellation in the future. But who knows?

I got an email saying mine was shipped. Was watching frantically looking for some kind of cancellation. I know they've cancelled in the past but I'm hoping I got away this one time.

#65 Nickk_Jones  

Nickk_Jones

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:45 AM

It's not like I need it on the day it releases. I just think it's ridiculous that it says that it's shipped on the 10th, and it's going to take that long. 11 days is a long time. Especially when I have a major Target distribution center six miles from my house.

Mine says shipped and the estimate was 8-11 days too.

#66 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   993 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:10 AM

both copies shipped! Looking forward to playing this game. Estimated delivery date via fedex is "pending"

#67 Zantra  

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:11 AM

Mine says shipped and the estimate was 8-11 days too.

Well, I hope that we all get our games, because they took my money. Not sure about anybody else, but my account is showing the $37 as pending for removal.

#68 Zantra  

Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:03 AM

Just a reminder that this deal ends at Midnight PST. So, you still have two hours to get 40% off practically any EA game.

#69 Zantra  

Posted 11 November 2019 - 08:18 AM

The deal is now over for the EA Games. But, the deal on the Razer Keyboard is still available until November 27th.

#70 RandomBuck  

RandomBuck

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:29 PM

I got a bad feeling about Fallen Order.

But i'll play it on Origin Access for $15 

#71 DarthPwner  

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:52 PM

Thanks for throwing this circle deal out there! I did grab Jedi yesterday morning. Hoping it does ship. Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation but I'm still hoping!

#72 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3784 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 11 November 2019 - 04:55 PM

:x I don't understand the early shipping notices. Is target allowed to ship things out nearly a week before they're even out?

#73 Starcrest   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   899 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Starcrest

Posted 11 November 2019 - 04:58 PM

:x I don't understand the early shipping notices. Is target allowed to ship things out nearly a week before they're even out?

Isn’t that how all stores plus amazon offer release day shipping? They don’t overnight those.

#74 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3784 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 11 November 2019 - 08:02 PM

Isn’t that how all stores plus amazon offer release day shipping? They don’t overnight those.

I always get my Amazon or BestBuy shipping notification the day before release.

#75 Adhiman   Banned Banned   318 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Adhiman

Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:59 PM

I saw the deal right when it was posted. Wish I wanted the game though lol

#76 Zantra  

Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:36 PM

I saw the deal right when it was posted. Wish I wanted the game though lol

Well, the deal worked with 203 different games.

#77 Zantra  

Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:45 AM

Just got an update from Fed Ex, my game is now in transit, and should arrive at my house no later than Wednesday the 20th. So, for anybody worried that Target was going to cancel orders, or not honor the price on the new Star Wars game, it looks like they are. It just won't get here on the release date, and we also don't get the free Funko Pop that we would have got from Pre Ordering it in stores. But, even if you buy the $10 Funko Pop, it's still a $13 savings.

#78 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   993 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2019 - 02:22 AM

My package is at a fedex facility 2500 miles away with an estimated delivery date of 11/22. It was shipped fedex smartpost, so I think the package will smart its way to my front porch on the 15th  

#79 DarthPwner  

Posted 12 November 2019 - 03:32 AM

Mine still hasn't shipped, but it seems like there is hope! I feel better now that all you guys are getting confirmations

#80 Zantra  

Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:48 AM

Got an update about 30 minutes ago that my package has left the facility in Pennsylvania, and is now either on a plane or on a truck (it didn't specify), on it's way to me. It's still estimated to arrive on the 20th. But, even if you drive from Pennsylvania to California, it wouldn't take you eight days. So, I am hopeful that it will arrive around the 15th. Apparently on average it takes 2 to 7 business days for packages to arrive using this "smart" mailing service. So, since it finally officially shipped out today, I could possibly get it by the 15th, but FedEx drops it at your local post office for them to deliver it, and my local post office is super slow. So, I'm not too hopeful that it will show up before the 20th.

#81 kanekiken  

Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:08 PM

Mine hasn't even entered the shipping phase (can't cancel order when this happens) and I bought it with my redcard. It's estimated around November 18th - 21st. Just in case anyone wanted an idea if it hasn't shipped for you yet.

#82 alumbrados87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   529 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

alumbrados87

Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:09 PM

Can I borrow when one of you are done lol ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#83 investor9872   CAG Supremo! CAGiversary!   2113 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

investor9872

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:08 PM

Can I borrow when one of you are done lol ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you can just rent one at a Red Box near you!

#84 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3784 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:15 PM

I once ordered a switch pro controller from target. got the order confirmation and tracking number and everything. It just never moved. :/ Weeks later when I called in, they had no explanation so they just refunded me.

#85 argyle   Mr. Lucky CAGiversary!   6449 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:33 PM

I ordered some Switch games in the b2g1 from Target last week, one of them (Children of Morta) released today. I received it yesterday, then last night I got a shipment notification for it from Target.  

#86 Zantra  

Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:45 PM

FedEx has an update on their site, saying that there are delays with all shipments this week, due to bad weather conditions in most of the East coast of the USA. That may explain why we won't be getting the game until the 20th or 21st.

#87 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6795 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2019 - 03:31 AM

FedEx has an update on their site, saying that there are delays with all shipments this week, due to bad weather conditions in most of the East coast of the USA. That may explain why we won't be getting the game until the 20th or 21st.

Mine was shipped from Arizona and coming to Cincinnati, so...

#88 Zantra  

Posted 13 November 2019 - 06:13 AM

Mine was shipped from Arizona and coming to Cincinnati, so...

Lucky. Mine is coming from Pennsylvania, even though I live in California. And, another thing I ordered is coming directly from a Target store about 20 miles north of me, so it makes me wonder why the game couldn't have come from a closer place. As I said in a previous post, I literally live about 6 miles from one of the major Target distribution centers in Northern California.

#89 Zantra  

Posted 13 November 2019 - 06:58 AM

In hindsight, I probably should have done ship to store, but nobody works in my store's electronics department, and most of the employees in the customer service/returns area are elderly white women that know nothing about video games.

#90 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6795 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:04 AM

Lucky. Mine is coming from Pennsylvania, even though I live in California. And, another thing I ordered is coming directly from a Target store about 20 miles north of me, so it makes me wonder why the game couldn't have come from a closer place. As I said in a previous post, I literally live about 6 miles from one of the major Target distribution centers in Northern California.

My Pokemon preorder (the one from Arizona) shipped Sunday, but is expected to be here next Wednesday. I'm not pleased. Jedi is supposed to be here next Thursday but hasn't shipped yet.

Never really pre-ordered from Target before, but now I know better.