Target Circle Deals November 10th - November 16th: 40% Off EA Games

Zantra

Banned
Tomorrow is a one day only deal for 40% off EA Games, I should have more information about what games are actually included when the app updates after midnight. Along with any other kinds of game deals that may pop up.

Here is the current deal:
40% Off EA Games (November 10th Only)

20% Off Razer BlackWidow Gaming Keyboard (Expires November 27th) DCPI: 207-00-0590

Last week's keyboard deal also continues this week.

Working on jedi fallen order but isn't price going to drop quickly anyways since it's an EA game? $39 still seems like too much .

Just checked the list of restrictions. This deal will work online, except for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, Need for Speed: Heat, Sims 4 + Island Living, Apex Legends Bloodhound/Lifeline editions, and items shipped and sold by Target Plus (whatever that is)

Well, it's not in the list of exclusions, so we will see. It was $37 with the 40% off, and an extra 5% off with my Red Card. I'm thinking of either keeping it for myself, or giving it to my brother for Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for two... Bought one for myself and one for my nephew for one of his Xmas gifts. Can beat that price. Also gotta give props back to EA for putting their games back on steam. But its EA more likely the game might get further discounted for black friday or cyber monday deals.

I haven't read any reviews (as EA seems to have an embargo up until the day that the game releases), but first impressions online from people that have tried it seem to be overwhelmingly positive. One person said it was like a cross between Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, and Dark Souls.

I'm in for two... Bought one for myself and one for my nephew for one of his Xmas gifts. Can beat that price. Also gotta give props back to EA for putting their games back on steam. But its EA more likely the game might get further discounted for black friday or cyber monday deals.

Except for it being a free copy in an Xbox One bundle, I have seen zero deals for it in any Black Friday ad so far.

Just ordered one myself. During the order it suddenly asked me to type in my whole card number even though I had it saved. Went and got my card, hit enter and all of a sudden the discount part was gone. Went back to the game page and the circle discount was gone. I was baffled as this actually happened to me once before when Target had some kind of glitch order on a game. Eventually I just clicked off all tabs, reloaded the sale link and clicked it from there and it finally worked. Hope they don't cancel the orders this time.

Grabbed Jedi Fallen Order. $36 + tax day one is pretty darn good.

Not working for me at all anymore. No discounts shown at checkout. Is it broke/dead?
I still see it working. Below the price, you should see "40% off with Target Circle" and then click the "+ Save" button.

Definitely disappointed it doesn’t work on PVZ but does work on fallen order. That some weird backwards thinking to me.

Definitely disappointed it doesn’t work on PVZ but does work on fallen order. That some weird backwards thinking to me.
def a bug. I cant see target eating the loss like Walmart or Amazon. I imagine much cancellation in the future. But who knows?

Order has been processed, and my shipping date now shows November 21st. Which is unfortunate, because I have a Red Card, which is supposed to be two day shipping, and it's a preorder and they used to promise that we would receive those on release day. I actually got my PS4 Pro a few days before the release date by ordering it through Target.

Looks like Jedi Fallen Order is no longer eligible.

Never mind, 40% off showing up again.

Just worked for me. Didn’t work for the xbox one version, but did on the ps4 version. I’ll just swap once I get it, no big deal. I JUST did it 2 minutes ago based on my timestamp. It's still working! 😆

Not Cartwheel/Circle, but today a large amount of toys are 50% off, and some of them even have two day free shipping with Red Card. I saw some Star Wars Toys, and Barbies, and various other brands that are popular with kids, if you have them.

There is a deal that's not quite as good as this if you have Star Wars Battlefront 2. Apparently in the game menu, a coupon will pop up for $10 off the deluxe digital version of the game on PS4 (and possibly Xbox One). It appears randomly, but it makes the digital deluxe version the same price as the normal version, and you get all the extra DLC, including an extra preorder bonus that is exclusive to the digital PS4 version.

There is a deal that's not quite as good as this if you have Star Wars Battlefront 2. Apparently in the game menu, a coupon will pop up for $10 off the deluxe digital version of the game on PS4 (and possibly Xbox One). It appears randomly, but it makes the digital deluxe version the same price as the normal version, and you get all the extra DLC, including an extra preorder bonus that is exclusive to the digital PS4 version.
Battlefield 5 was the same way. Xbox players usually get another 10% off with ea access

PlayStation has EA Access now also, maybe that makes it cheaper too? Not really sure, as I have never used the service before.

bread's done
Back