Slacker auctions Round 3: HOURS LEFT LEFT! BID BID BID BID

MightySlacker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZresponsibledave

8/17 - 31 new store items added, ranging from the totally fabulous to the utterly useless. Also, halfway point of the auctions (BID BID BID THEY ARE TOO LOW BID)

8/12: Between auctions and store items, 37 (13 auction, 24 store) new items were added ranging from the utterly fabulous to the completely useless. next week will be a pretty big store update after I go through my DVDs. Auctions will probably be TRu stuff, so I won't be pimping them since someone will get mad for ridiculous reasons.

Some auction items of possible interest:

SNES
Secret of Mana (box + manual)

N64
Mario party 2

PS1
Front Mission 3 (sealed)
Koudleka (sealed) - no, not the one out of my collection
Vandal Hearts (sealed?) - ehh, look at the description
Suikoden II (disc+case)
Brigandine (100% complete with map)
Final Fantasy IX (non-gh sealed w/ slight damage)
Lunar Silver Star Story (100% complete and in great shape)

PS2
Makai Kingdom (sealed)

Guides
Chrono Cross
Alunda (Prima unauthorized)
PERSONA 2 - SOME OF YOU BITCHES WILL NEED THIS :)

Store Items
ALL SORTS OF NONSENSE (mostly games and guides this time)

You may have noticed I now have an ebay store. To be honest, it's been pretty useful in getting rid of some crappy games and guides i cant get rid of anywhere else. However, if something happens to catch your eye out of the store, please use this link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Slackervilles-General-Game-Store

That's because if someone comes to your store from an outside link, ebay credits you back 75% of your final value fees. That rocks, cause store FVF fees are higher. And when you do stuff like that, I can do stuff like give a $2 discount to CAGers on shipping (usually making it $3 priority and $1 first class ship). The $2 discount for CAGers is for both store and auction winners.

Dave

So shipping is the prices you listed for CAG's? If so I'm going to buy your Dino Crisis 2. LMK.

[quote name='The VGM']So shipping is the prices you listed for CAG's? If so I'm going to buy your Dino Crisis 2. LMK.[/QUOTE]

Yeah CAG's get $2 off shipping for both auctions and store items, I'd just appreciate if you'd use the store link if you want something from there, as the fee discount helps offset the shipping discount

Dave

Alright I used your second link (the store one) and bought it. Good luck selling your items. If I had the money right now I'd snag that LE Phantom Brave for $20!

Quite a few of the earlier auctions were BIN'd, but I just put some new stuff up such as:

Star Ocean 2
SEALED Saga Frontier II
Saga II Guide
Lunar SSSC Demo
Legaia Demo
Thousand Arms promo CD

I MAY be putting up a Lunar SSSC Fan Art edition this weekend as well.

Dave

Are you serious with an opening bid of $25 and a BIN of $50 for the Lunar demo disc?
Because I have one of those, and if people will pay anywhere near that much it is awesome. Even though I have zero intention of selling mine.

[quote name='SDC']Are you serious with an opening bid of $25 and a BIN of $50 for the Lunar demo disc?
Because I have one of those, and if people will pay anywhere near that much it is awesome. Even though I have zero intention of selling mine.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the intent with those is to draw more interest to my auctions as a whole, and to my store, but yeah I'm serious. When there's only been one available for months with a BIN of $70, that seems like a decent opening price, and I'll see if anyone bites. If not, I really don't mind keeping the thing :)

Dave

[quote name='shrike4242']If I pick up multiple guides from your eBay store, can a deal be worked out for a discount on shipping for multiples?[/QUOTE]

But of course. I can usually fit up to 3 per flat rate envelope, and you can combine them all. If you want to PM me a list of whatcha want, I can tell you what I can do.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']But of course. I can usually fit up to 3 per flat rate envelope, and you can combine them all. If you want to PM me a list of whatcha want, I can tell you what I can do.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Dropped you a PM.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Just curious......how much did your sealed Nocturne LE sell for?[/QUOTE]

BIN for 59.99. I imagine an auction would fetch even more than that considering what they've been going for. Craziness.

Dave

[quote name='Scarface7']Couple caught my eye but I don't have eBay. :sad:[/QUOTE]
I sent you a PM to see if maybe we can work something out.

[quote name='MightySlacker']BIN for 59.99. I imagine an auction would fetch even more than that considering what they've been going for. Craziness.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw some are going for up to $80 or more. :shock:

Is the Legend of Legaia demo disk really going for that much? I think it was the first demo I ever got from PS Underground, and I was hooked on the game by it, even though I didn't get the game for like 2 more years. If so, what makes it rare?

No, it probably isnt worth a damn thing - they just are never on ebay for hta tmuch, and there's like an incomplete on in some ebay dudes store for 42.99. It's more there to draw interest in the other stuff, and if someone bites so be it.

Dave

Less than 24 hours left on most current auctions.

Also, there will be some good stuff going up next week. Complete NES and SNES RPG's, more ps1 rpgs (maybe a suiky or 2), other cool shit.

Dave

[quote name='Scarface7']Bump before I leave you feedback. Thanks for the games![/QUOTE]

Thanks, will leave feedbakc shortly.

No auctions at the moment, but next weekend THE SHIT WILL BE GOING DOWN. Some items will include:

Complete Dragon Warrior II
Complete Mega Man II
Complete Chrono Trigger
Complete Secret of Mana
Complete Uncharted Waters: New Horizons
Tales of Destiny
A new Ace Combat 5 bundle
Perhaps a Suiky 1 and 2

I guarantee there will be something for everyone :)

Dave

[quote name='SDC']Are you serious with an opening bid of $25 and a BIN of $50 for the Lunar demo disc?
Because I have one of those, and if people will pay anywhere near that much it is awesome. Even though I have zero intention of selling mine.[/QUOTE]

The Lunar Demo didn't sell, then another lunar demo went for #4 and change. I offered it to the 2nd place bidder for 33 and he took it - not bad for a demo.

Bump for the new auctions.

next weeks items should include a Scret of Mana with box and manual and Suikoden 2, among other things

Dave

put in bids on Mega Man 5 and Contra Force. I'll never win, but it'll be an inital boost for ya!

Happy selling!

daroga

[quote name='b3b0p']Zelda Soundtracks!

Drool![/QUOTE]

Yup, those are pretty nice ones. I wish I had kept all the n64 promo soundtracks I used to have - most of them were pretty nice.

Dave

Round 2 auctions ended, and I must say that while I cant be disappointed overall, things like Smash bros, Mega Man 2 and Dragon Warrior II went for less than even CAG prices - you should have bid! There were quite a few other things that could have easily gone for more (Uncharted Waters). I think I may have jinxed myself by ending Sunday night instead of early Sat night. Round 3 should be up next week, and will include the Secret of Mana (box+manual), Suikoden II, Tomba 2, perhaps Brigandine 100% complete and a few hard to find guides.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves - especially on that DWII! :)

Dave

Mega man 2 is on my Mega man anniversary disc.

I don't have much of an interest in Dragon Warrior (got mine free from Nintendo Power).

I suck at smash bros so badly it ain't even funny.

Was waiting to bid on Tales of Destiny II, but it was at $50+ hours beforehand leaving me in the dust.

Chris

Yeah, Tales is really odd with its pricing - it can be anywhere form 30-70

Sonic - cool. If you used the store link, feel free to take off $2 for whatever shipping you choose on the invoice

Dave

Bump for round 3! OMG sealed Rhapsody!

8/12: Between auctions and store items, 37 (13 auction, 24 store) new items were added ranging from the utterly fabulous to the completely useless. next week will be a pretty big store update after I go through my DVDs. Auctions will probably be TRu stuff, so I won't be pimping them since someone will get mad for ridiculous reasons.

Some auction items of possible interest: LINK IS IN ORIGINAL POST

EDIT - AUCTIONS START SAT NIGHT @ 11 PM EST

SNES
Secret of Mana (box + manual)

N64
Mario party 2

PS1
Front Mission 3 (sealed)
Koudleka (sealed) - no, not the one out of my collection
Vandal Hearts (sealed?) - ehh, look at the description
Suikoden II (disc+case)
Brigandine (100% complete with map)
Final Fantasy IX (non-gh sealed w/ slight damage)
Lunar Silver Star Story (100% complete and in great shape)

PS2
Makai Kingdom (sealed)

Guides
Chrono Cross
Alunda (Prima unauthorized)
PERSONA 2 - SOME OF YOU BITCHES WILL NEED THIS :)

Store Items
ALL SORTS OF NONSENSE (mostly games and guides this time)

Dave,

My copy of Brave Fencer Musashi came in that exact same plastic wrapping with the security seal still intact and with the hang tab. It was purchased from Sam's Club too. I opened it (to play recently) and it was gem mint. Not a finger print or even microscopic scratch of any kind displayed anywhere on the case or discs. It even smelt new.

Anyway, just FYI.

I think older Playstation games came with this wrapping.

[quote name='b3b0p']I don't think he sold them yet.[/QUOTE]

Shrike asked where the 8 Rhapsody's were and he replied with this:

[quote name='MightySlacker']They already got BIN'D for $150 each! Too slow!

Dave[/QUOTE]

So I think he did.

I think that was sarcasm from the persona 2/Rhapsody thread. There was one guy had started listing them without having them in hand. Shrike kicked his ass.

Dave, my Vandal Hearts has the same type of shrinkwrap as yours does and it was sold to me as factory sealed by someone I could trust.

bread's done
Back