Judgment (PS4) $40.99 on Amazon.

Kind of surprised this isn't going to go for $20 yet considering how quickly the Yakuza games drop in price. I've already waited this long so I'll wait for the $20 price point.

Kind of surprised this isn't going to go for $20 yet considering how quickly the Yakuza games drop in price. I've already waited this long so I'll wait for the $20 price point.
Not a bad idea. I picked it up for $40 shortly after it came out and it still sits in my backlog, I did start it though and from the hour or so I played it's great, but it will surely hit $20 before too long.

I plan to get this and the other Yakuza games on Black Friday, most likely from Best Buy. I usually shop Target for Black Friday, but the Best Buy game deals are so much better this year.

Not that anyone is buying at this price, but that's the EU version amazon listing not the ESRB NA listing. Just to make anyone aware that didn't want to wait for BF.

Not a bad idea. I picked it up for $40 shortly after it came out and it still sits in my backlog
Same.

I considered waiting longer but I had been buying Yakuza games at launch (with prime discount, back then) and just couldn't stomach paying full price knowing it would drop so soon. Still, I wanted to support the title rather than waiting for the inevitable drop to ~$20.

I think $24.99 is a good price. Note I'm playing on the original PS4. The game during fights isn't 100% clean and has a weird heaviness to your fighting and some slowdown. It's not too amazing (comparing to Yakuza 0), but it's good enough. The investigating is pretty good. The story itself is alright though I've only played about 10 hours. The characters aren't amazing either. I didn't get drawn in like I do for the Yakuza games, but it's still worth playing and i'm sure the story/characters will get better in later chapters. Around a 7.5/10 for me. Better than good, but still missing something for me.

bread's done
Back