Gears 5: Bundle Pack (XB1/PC Digital Download) for $25.99

kobe92

CAGiversary!
CDKeys has Gears 5: Bundle Pack (Digital Download) for $25.99

Includes:
  • Gears 5 Standard Edition (Xbox One / PC)
  • Gears of War 4 Standard Edition (Xbox One / PC)
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Xbox One)
  • Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360 - Backwards compatible)
  • Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360 - Backwards compatible)

Last edited by a moderator:
I get stuck in a loophole where I enter my card number continue then it processes it and goes back and ask for my card number again. I checked the orders and they said cancelled. WTF Is the deal dead or something with their website? 

Edit: finally got it to go through with Paypal instead of card. 

That's odd I only got 4 codes, is 4 and 5 the same code by any chance? If not I'm missing a code. 

Edit: Can confirm the first code on the list is both Gears 5 and 4 with one code. Probably so you won't sell 4. 

Why does it say XBONE/PC, but the site just says XBONE? Are XBONE games also playable on the PC?
Gears 5 and 4 are on both Xbox One and PC, and you can use the codes for either. (or both? not sure as I'm not a PC gamer) The rest of the games are only on Xbox One, or 2 and 3 can be activated on Xbox 360 or Xbox One. Confusing I know.

On another topic I made out real good with this. I was able to sell Gears 1 Ultimate + 2 + 3 codes which I didn't need on Ebay for $13.99, after fees and all got $11.88 off the $25.99, so ended up with 4 and 5 for about $14.

bread's done
Back