Shenmue 1&2 PS4 Bestbuy 14.99

If you bought Shenmue 3 already, and don't really want to buy and play through these before playing Shenmue 3. It has movies that summarize the first two games. I do recommend them, but money can be tight around the holidays, so you won't be lost playing Shenmue 3 if you don't buy these.

If you bought Shenmue 3 already, and don't really want to buy and play through these before playing Shenmue 3. It has movies that summarize the first two games. I do recommend them, but money can be tight around the holidays, so you won't be lost playing Shenmue 3 if you don't buy these.
Really? I didn't know that, thank you for telling me. My wife was afraid to play the 3rd one without playing 1 & 2 first.

Really? I didn't know that, thank you for telling me. My wife was afraid to play the 3rd one without playing 1 & 2 first.
I still recommend playing through them, as they are great games. But, if people have limited funds, they can save the $15 and just buy the third one.

I bought all the versions of Shenmue 1,2, & 3 in order to support the series. Hopefully there will be a 4th
My brother is a huge fan. I got him 3 for Christmas. He played the first one on my Dreamcast, then we bought the second one from Europe, and a disc that let our Dreamcast play games from other countries. Then when I got my Xbox, I got the Shenmue 2 rerelease, which had a movie of the first game's most important moments.

I would still play these as the movies only tell you the story. You get NONE of the immersive experience of playing two of the finely crafted games ever made.

I would still play these as the movies only tell you the story. You get NONE of the immersive experience of playing two of the finely crafted games ever made.
I played the first one on Dreamcast ages ago, but never the second. I bought it earlier figuring to play though them first.

bread's done
Back