CAGcast #614: Thanksgiving “Special”

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks new releases, Cybertruck, Frozen II, Thanksgiving, and plenty of other nonsense.

Download (1 hr 17 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by feals! Become a member today by going to FEALS.com/CAGCAST and get 50% off your first order with free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Kanye West & Lil Pump - I Love It (Midi Culture Remix)
Outro - Toys R Us 1980 Commercial HD

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason why the Cybertruck will be so cheap, and looks unusual, is that there’s no separate frame and body. The frame is the body. Elon called it an exoskeleton. 30x stainless steel with a minimum of bends for simple manufacturing. Also, the stainless steel like a Deloreon means no paint.

And yes, a low every point for a reservation but it's reached 250,000 in less than a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: not really broadcasting you're on a podcast

Maybe you should do a little self promotion Cheapy, cause I've seen some folks who seem think that thorbahn is the owner of cheapassgamer.

I agree with Cheapy that Call of Duty developers look at the stats and see that less hardcore players will drop off if the online activity is imbalanced. I'm not the worst player, but getting my clock cleaned in last 2017's Call of Duty was enough to get me to stop buying them every year. 

bread's done
Back