$15 Indivisible at target for PS4 and switch pre-order

cman

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, weird.  I have a switch preorder from bestbuy when they screwed up and put it with the current sale price that stacked with GCU.  Think I'll give this a shot.

Great find and thanks for the heads up! I had seen this in stores, but didn’t know much about it. Just looked at some reviews/footage and I’m on board, especially at the $15 pricepoint. I really need to close my browsers at this point—my backlog is long enough, even before this week began...

Great find and thanks for the heads up! I had seen this in stores, but didn’t know much about it. Just looked at some reviews/footage and I’m on board, especially at the $15 pricepoint. I really need to close my browsers at this point—my backlog is long enough, even before this week began...

Don’t do it man. Keep it open

Back logs are sexy especially unopened ones.

Tempted, but most things from 505 Games seem to have eventually found their way to either PSN Plus, Games with Gold, or Game Pass.

Don’t do it man. Keep it open
Back logs are sexy especially unopened ones.
I hear ya. This year I actually didn’t buy too much on day one, so now that all these deals are in play and I’m being rewarded for that patience, I’m looking at everything I’ve gotten and am beginning to realize that I won’t have to buy anything else until next holiday season.

(though I might have to make an exception for Cyberpunk and TLOU2...and maybe the upcoming holiday/likely Game Awards sale)

Yep, I have a problem, and apparently the only thing that’s gonna help is more backlog.

Got this and a preorder of Killer Queen Black for Xbox. It's nice of Target to not care about Switch tax or certain versions not being out yet when pricing their Black Friday stuff.

Amazing price for the Switch preorder.  I had a feeling Target would have some unadvertised gems in the $15 tier.  Ended up getting this (both PS4 and Switch) and Ace Combat 7.

Picked this up with Killer Queen Black on Switch too.

Would have gotten the other $15 titles, but they're not available for online order. T___T

Thanks op!

Hopefully this won’t be delayed within their system until they just start canceling preorders. I’ve seen that happen a few times in the past.

I just ordered 3 other $15 games from Target on Wednesday (already shipped). This game wasn't originally on my radar, but for $15, I had to go back and get this one too. Thanks for the heads up!

Target sent me an email about indivisible switch got a new release date till June 2020 and i preordered it for $15. Buyers who bought the switch version would need to confirm the new date or else your preorder will be canceled. Just letting you know guys.

The email says if you don't see a button, you don't need to do anything. 505 is claiming they never provided release dates.  ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯

https://twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG/status/1204187507899932672

Damn work, just now saw this and missed the deal. Been wanting to pick this up and $15 is the right price for me. 

I just looked online and my order shows a date of July 7th. No email and nothing to confirm on their site. 

Someone just hit the wrong button. Same kind of thing happened last month when everyone who ordered the Doom Eternal CE from Best Buy got delay notices because someone didn't update the internal street date to match the website.

Damn so I’m pretty much screwed if my payment method is set to expire in February. Changing the payment method now bumps the price back up to $40. Booooo

I wanted to love this game but it just feels off the side scrolling platformer side of it isn't very good and the combat just seemed like a jumbled mess although I'm sure people have come up with some cool combos with it

Yeah mine is shipping out as well. I had to update the delayed order multiple times over the past year but I’m sure it will be worth the wait.

I was actually amazed to see this game get a physical release with all the drama with the company involved. And definitely shocked that target did not cancel my order by now. Nice holiday surprise!

bread's done
Back