Nintendo Switch v2 w/$25 promo credit on Amazon for $298.99

Also, discovered that the Rakuten.com 20% off (max $60) "THANKS20" coupon code works on Switches. For now, that's a better deal, but the 3rd party sellers often up their prices after figuring this sort of thing out.

Man, here's my dilemma..

Pay $300 for Switch bundle and get Mario Cart.. but it's the old model aka 3-6hrs battery life..

Or pay $275(promo credit see OP) and no Mario Cart... But new model when 5-9hrs battery life..

Granted this will mostly be a family home unit.. But still would want the newer model..

Thoughts?

oNe

Man, here's my dilemma..

Pay $300 for Switch bundle and get Mario Cart.. but it's the old model aka 3-6hrs battery life..

Or pay $275(promo credit see OP) and no Mario Cart... But new model when 5-9hrs battery life..

Granted this will mostly be a family home unit.. But still would want the newer model..

Thoughts?

oNe
You aren’t getting 6 hours on the old switch for anything. Max 3 hours 15 minutes on demanding titles.

Man, here's my dilemma..

Thoughts?

oNe
Buy the new Switch on Amazon and go to Rakuten to buy Mario Kart 8. Currently $49 and use BF20 code and get it for $39.20. It's worth $40 to me to ensure I get the V2 version as while games come and go the system issues will always be there if you get the older version

I bit on this and used the Discover cashback offer to get 20% off, max 50, at Amazon to bring it down to 224. 

I found the deal at slickdeals. Supposedly it's a targeted deal, but both my account and my wife's account had it.

I bit on this and used the Discover cashback offer to get 20% off, max 50, at Amazon to bring it down to 224.

I found the deal at slickdeals. Supposedly it's a targeted deal, but both my account and my wife's account had it.
What Discover card gets you a 20% offer like that?

bread's done
Back