OVERWATCH LEGENDARY EDITION-SWITCH $17.99

Supposedly the worst port of Overwatch (inherent bad precision in joycons) + required Nintendo Online active. Plus no cartridge like Josef said - just 3 codes (1 game, 1 skins, 3mo Nintendo Online), so no flip potential... though amazon says it will pay $9.65 for it... probably not worth the return point  :shame:

What a flop of a launch. I feel they brought it to Switch just to say they did. Idk how Diablo 3 holds up at 60fps but not OW. The game just isn't meant to be played at 30. Probably why we'll never see a CoD MW port

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I am probably in the minority, but am very happy with the switch port. I play mainly in handheld and think it it runs fine in 30fps in handheld. The gyro controls are a ton of fun and adds a nice advantage to those who are willing to adapt. In docked mode it isn’t near as smooth as it’s console counterpart, but still gives a fun experience if that’s your only option to play OW on a big screen. I play it on PC and Xbox if I want a big screen experience. For $18, this is a steal for handheld Overwatch. Rocket League gets the same critical on switch for its similar flaws, but it’s my preferred port due to its portability. Highly recommend this to anyone wanting a portable Overwatch experience.

What a flop of a launch. I feel they brought it to Switch just to say they did. Idk how Diablo 3 holds up at 60fps but not OW. The game just isn't meant to be played at 30. Probably why we'll never see a CoD MW port

bread's done
Back