Target Cyber Monday : 15% Off Games in Cart Online 🎯

Isn't there a B2G1F coming? Might be better holding off.
There’s almost guaranteed to be a “Buy 2 Games get $50 gift card” deal next week. There’s been one every year on the second Monday of December for the past 6 years. It’s a much better deal than this imo.

There’s almost guaranteed to be a “Buy 2 Games get $50 gift card” deal next week. There’s been one every year on the second Monday of December for the past 6 years. It’s a much better deal than this imo.
I hope so, Ive been waiting a whole year for this!!

No, not that. I meant this: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/371163-target-buy-2-get-1-free-board-games-video-games-toy-activity-kits-free-shipping-exclusions-apply-saturday-dec-7th-only/

I guess it's only a rumor for now, but I'm pretty sure they did that sale last year so not too hard to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope so, Ive been waiting a whole year for this!!

Picked up Crash Team Racing and Wolfenstein Younglbood Deluxe, both for PS4, for $12.74 each.  Will return the Wolfenstein I got from BB for almost $9 more.

Won't they raise prices though? I'm not sure it's necessarily a better deal.

Some games that are MSRP of $60 are at $25+an extra 15% right now. If you're having to buy 2 at full price just for a $50 gift card it doesn't seem worth it IMO.

Was going to get crash team racing and return one I got last week but for some reason buy online for in-store pickup is limited to only a few stores, none close to me. Game is in stock near me but that store is not allowing in store pickup...strange.

Was going to get crash team racing and return one I got last week but for some reason buy online for in-store pickup is limited to only a few stores, none close to me. Game is in stock near me but that store is not allowing in store pickup...strange.

Fyi ... the extra 15% off is not a "store pick up" only deal.

I'm getting Lion King / Aladdin and Kingdom Hearts 3 both for PS4 ... all in = $26 delivered.

So next week is Buy 2 games get $50 gift card? Is the GC in store only or can it be used online?

Anyone can confirm if this applies to preorders?

Damn, would have bit on CTR PS4 at that price, but sold out and not available for pickup.  Best Buy with GCU is better for most everything else.

YMMV, but after chatting with customer support, they honored my 15% for my previous orders placed just a few days ago. I was refunded the difference!

YMMV, but after chatting with customer support, they honored my 15% for my previous orders placed just a few days ago. I was refunded the difference!
Definitely YMMV. Tried this morning and got shot down. I would've just returned/rebought but they were OOS. Luckily, one came back in stock for a short window but the others haven't. Will try again later.

Some games that are MSRP of $60 are at $25+an extra 15% right now. If you're having to buy 2 at full price just for a $50 gift card it doesn't seem worth it IMO.
I was thinking the same...unless this deal for the $50 gift card also applies to games less than $60 MSRP? 🤷‍♂️

Damn, I wonder what "select Switch games" won't be part of the sale.
Probably all the trademark Nintendo games to be honest. I've been waiting on good deals for Astral Chain, Dragon Quest XI Definitive, and Daemon x Machina, so I really hope those are included because there wasn't anything for them on BF/CM.

I'd be surprised if they didn't. Given how little retailers make on selling games already, it'd have to be a glitch if Target didn't both raise prices and limit the games on which the promo would work.

Is Target going to do a 10% off all Target gift cards deal this year like they have done in previous years?  What day do they usually do it?  I want to say Cyber Monday but I am not sure.

Is Target going to do a 10% off all Target gift cards deal this year like they have done in previous years? What day do they usually do it? I want to say Cyber Monday but I am not sure.
Don't remember last year, but I see I bought them on a Sunday Dec 3 two years ago. So maybe it's the first sunday after thanksgiving weekend to give some breathing room after black friday. So my bet is this sunday.

Don't remember last year, but I see I bought them on a Sunday Dec 3 two years ago. So maybe it's the first sunday after thanksgiving weekend to give some breathing room after black friday. So my bet is this sunday.
Looks like you are right. 10% off Target gift card day will be this Sunday December 8th.

bread's done
Back