- - - - -

CAGcast #615: Belly Hair Extraordinaire

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17834 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 03:38 PM

The gang talks body hair, Black Friday, Death Stranding, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and how the Google Stadia is like a fancy diner.

Download (1 hr 13 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh! Get 9 free meals by going to hellofresh.com/CAGCAST9 and enter CAGCAST9!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - MØ & Diplo - Sun In Our Eyes (Don Diablo Remix)
Outro - DUNKACCINO

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

#2 shanafan_cag   XBL / PSN / NNID: shanafan CAGiversary!   488 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

shanafan_cag

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:00 PM

I shave my chest once a month. An ungroomed chest looks terrible.

#3 gorgo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   894 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:16 PM

I can tell you I’ve tried laser hair removal on my chest and neck. It’s not permanent. A few months later it was back. They did tell me that sometimes it takes multiple sessions. Also regarding the coarse Brundle-Fly hair, it gets much more plentiful and worse as you get older. I have to trim it from my ears and nose weekly.

Hope it works better for you!

Regarding Titans, it seems like they are much better at standing in a line and walking down streets together than fighting bad guys. We haven’t seen them do anything to earn a public reputation aside from the carnival fight. Also, hey, there’s an emergency, let’s walk slowly in a line down the street! Pretty disappointing show.

#4 gorgo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   894 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:18 PM

Harley Quinn, on the other hand... really good so far!

#5 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7150 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:39 AM

Can't we just trim our chests? Shaving them sound cray.

#6 stryder381   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

stryder381

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:22 AM

So I have been shaving my chest, balls and ass daily for about 17 years now, and I only felt like your description for the first few weeks. After that you dont even notice it. Keep it up daily for a month and you will feel just like you did before. However, Mrs. Cheapy might feel something new!

#7 DanielNielsen   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   14 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

DanielNielsen

Posted 06 December 2019 - 10:49 AM

Pretty happy about having a wife that's fine with body hair, otherwise i would be in trouble.

Regarding the Last Jedi and the "force memories" they do offer more insight other then the 2-4 lines Cal mutters. If you actually hit the button when the text popup appears it takes you the menu with all the lore and story stuff and it will have a more detailed description of whatever you just saw through the force.

I personally didn't read much of it but there where thing i wanted to know more about. So its not a pointless design thing. And i bet the people who are really into Star Wars lore appreciate that it's there.

#8 jeffhesser   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   21 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

jeffhesser

Posted 06 December 2019 - 03:52 PM

Easy mode FTW!  Wombat is right about bumping down the difficulty.  I've done that on at least 2 games this year.  On the second playthrough of Outer Worlds I had to knock the difficulty way down for that final mech.  I did a run that I messed all my stats up so I could spend hours bulking up or just bump down the difficulty and see the ending.  I must be getting old but I've come to accept that my options are to miss out on some entertaining games or bump down that difficulty level.

#9 shanafan_cag   XBL / PSN / NNID: shanafan CAGiversary!   488 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

shanafan_cag

Posted 06 December 2019 - 08:00 PM

So I have been shaving my chest, balls and ass daily for about 17 years now, and I only felt like your description for the first few weeks. After that you dont even notice it. Keep it up daily for a month and you will feel just like you did before. However, Mrs. Cheapy might feel something new!

I shaved my belly a year ago. I don't wear a shirt when I sleep, so the sheets laying on my stomach felt so weird.

#10 Curufinwe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1069 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2019 - 12:34 PM

I use the Man Groomer on the top of my back and my shoulders once a week, and use it to buzz my chest and stomach every 4-6 weeks. There is never any irritation because it doesn’t shave very close to the skin.

#11 fishface45   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   191 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:52 AM

I just did a half ass job doing my belly hair.

#12 Triforceowner   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Triforceowner

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:06 PM

Recently, you have talked about the leadership at Google behind the Stadia. Well, Google is looking for a new director of Stadia games. This position seems focused on software development, but I'm not sure if its limited to that.

https://careers.goog...rt_by=relevance

#13 Dr. Treye   Superstar CAGiversary!   74 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Dr. Treye

Posted 09 December 2019 - 12:57 PM

I’ve been listen to you guys for awhile but this is the first episode I felt I had to congratulate you on. The first half hour is comedy gold. I especially like when Wombat said the only reason giving your wife a peloton is mysoginistic is if she isn’t fat. i know he was joking but it was so dry and matter of fact. Everyone else kept going in tacit agreement too. Cracked me up in my car on my commute!

#14 Ryosuke   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   16 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:04 AM

Great show as usual. Looking forward to chest and belly hair watch 2020. I also appreciate Cheapy's open mind about Death Stranding. I don't think he'll stick with it, but I like he was willing to try a game so many people immediately seemed to poo poo. Going through it myself, and while I don't think it's the best game in the world, it's definitely different and interesting.

#15 FR33ZER BU12N   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   17 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

FR33ZER BU12N

Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:44 AM

I just wanna thank you guys for entertaining me for the last ten years that I’ve been a CAG Member since 2009. I enjoy listening to the CAGCast either as I’m getting ready for my workday or on my commute to work. I generally like to enjoy listening to you guys on Fridays as I save my favorite podcasts for the end of the week & you guys always make my day that much better by starting it off with Your amusing stories & weekly gaming talk. This time though, my wife was around as you guys were talking about shaving body hair. And she stopped & asked me, Are you really listening to some grown men talk about shaving their bodies? I tried to explain that it was just a topic you were on. She tried to tell me that, it sure was a long conversation about shaving body hair between men! So thanks guys, for that! My Man Card just got a little thinner cuz of you guys. LoL. Seriously though, Thanks for all you guys do & take the time to create this podcast for all us CAGs. I really appreciate the effort of those who create the Black Friday Spreadsheet! I kept referring to it constantly as I’m a huge Cheap Ass Gamer & like to save money where I can. I’m also a big movie guy so I really loved the fact that the list also kept track of 4K Movies & Blu-Rays I wanted to add to my collection. So Thank You for making my Black Friday that much easier with your spreadsheet. Keep up the good work & I’ll keep coming back for the Entertainment.

Also, just to let you know. I normally end up buying way too much on Black Friday. I have such a backlog of games that I had to really resist from overbuying this time. So I only bought one game per console to add to my growing collection. So for XBOX I bought Ace Combat 7 for $20, for PS4 I bought Spider-Man Game of the Year for $15 and for Switch I bought Star Wars Pinball for $20.