- - - - -

Bayonetta 2 $29.99 (S), Tales of Vesperia $14.99 (S), RE Revelations Collection $14.99 (S) at Target YMMV

#121 Japakneez   You are big foo CAGiversary!   2410 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2019 - 02:00 AM

Couldnt you grab Bayonetta 2 at a store where its $60, then take it to another store where brickseek says $30 and then tell customer service you want a price adjustment since it dropped to $30?

Aww yea. I got this deal another way. Placed an online order for in-store pickup. Then hit up target chat and asked for price match to store. Here's my chat.

Debs: Hi! My name is Debs. How can I help you today?

Me: Hi there i bought this a few days agoMe: #106113XXXXXXMe: the in store price for it has dropped to $30. I was wondering if i can get it price matched to $30 before i go pick it up.Debs: Let me check and help you with this.Me: great, thank youDebs: help me with the zip code.Me: 90XXXMe: it isnt in stock at carson but it should be at hawthorneDebs: Ok thanks for the details.Debs: Would you mind waiting a few minutes while I check into that?Me: sureDebs: Thank you so much!Debs: Good news, XXXXXX!! I've successfully adjusted the price of the product!Me: awesome!