Fantasy Football Dynasty League - Superflex .5ppr $50, spots open

Jersiah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hey all. I'm looking for a few members for a new fantasy football dynasty league. I'm more active on GTZ but I wanted to put this out here as well. If you're reading this, you may already be aware of some of this but just in case, I'll go over the general idea as well as some specifics for the league. Dynasty leagues are different from redraft in that they're open year long, you can trade draft picks, and your team carries over to next year so there's a much bigger focus on being a fantasy GM and starting from scratch to build a long-term dynasty. The league opens soon after the current season ends though for the first few months you'll only be able to trade draft picks. Come may, we'll do a huge draft, about 30 rounds, over the course of 1-2 weeks. The draft will be in slow draft format, up to 4 hours per pick though usually it shouldn't take more than a few minutes or an hour if you need to research or are talking trades (you can trade draft spots before or during draft). Timer will be paused overnight. In subsequent years, since you already have your team we would just be doing a 5-round rookie draft. Very important to note that you must think long-term, you're trying to find the stars of tomorrow before they're the hot waiver wire pickup because by then, they'll already be owned. In general, you won't find too many answers off the waiver wire, you'll get your guys mainly through drafts and trades. It'll be .5 ppr, 12 teams on the Sleeper platform, with $50 buy-in and prizes for 1st-3rd place + Most Points in Weeks 1-13. Roster setup will be 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 3Flex 1 Superflex (ideal for 2nd qb), no kickers or defense. There will be 14-15 bench spots, 3 IR spots, and 5 taxi squad spots which is where you can stash 5 rookies (non-rookies not eligible).

That's the league in a nutshell. What I'm looking for personally are guys who are:
1) Gonna be active in the chat and with their teams. We'll have a very active chat with guys who are fun and love to talk football. Not looking for quiet guys who set their team and you never hear from them.

2) Definetly in this for the long haul. Don't just try it for a year and then leave the league in a bad spot. I understand if you're curious but in that case, I'd recommend try a keeper league instead to get a taste of dynasty and make sure it's for you before joining the real thing.

3) A good fit for a fun & easygoing culture. Basically, if you know you're a jerk or love arguments and drama, this is not the league for you. We're not always gonna agree but my goal is to get the right group to keep things fun and fair. Just to be clear though, shit talking is very much encouraged, a friendly rivalry is great, a bad apple is not.

If you're interested, please PM me and we can go from there. It isn't first come, first serve. We got half the league filled already and about 2 weeks to fill the last few spots, so I'd like to get a feel for who you are and make sure it's a good fit for both of us. And of course, any questions, let me know. Thanks!

P.S. Some people prefer taking over "orphan" teams rather than start from scratch. If this sounds appealing, let me know if you'd like to be a backup for a different Dynasty league which is going into Year 2 just incase anyone leaves.

bread's done
Back