- - - - -

Ash vs Evil Dead Complete Series Blu-Ray - $17.99 (Best Buy)

#1 DiaperDandee   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

DiaperDandee

Posted 08 December 2019 - 02:13 PM

This is the version with the Bobblehead and a great price. It was this price last week, so I’m not sure how long they’ll be at this price (maybe they’re trying to get rid of them?)

#2 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10815 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:02 PM

Did this show end abruptly or were they able to wrap it up?

#3 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:03 PM

I haven't watched it yet, but people have compared it to the ending of something like Back to the Future. It has a proper ending, but also a throwaway joke ending cliffhanger where they could have continued it if they wanted to.

But like Back to the Future where the movie would have worked as a stand alone even if you don't follow up on the "Something's got to be done about your kids!" line, the ending of Ash vs Evil Dead apparently works even if we never get to see what happens after.

#4 Puppet Master   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   479 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Puppet Master

Posted 08 December 2019 - 10:23 PM

I haven't watched it yet, but people have compared it to the ending of something like Back to the Future. It has a proper ending, but also a throwaway joke ending cliffhanger where they could have continued it if they wanted to.

But like Back to the Future where the movie would have worked as a stand alone even if you don't follow up on the "Something's got to be done about your kids!" line, the ending of Ash vs Evil Dead apparently works even if we never get to see what happens after.

Yeah that's actually a pretty accurate description of it's ending.

#5 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10815 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 13 December 2019 - 05:44 PM

PSA for anyone that bought this.  It looks like someone cut open the outer wrap enough to be able to pull the Blu-ray case out and lift the digital copy slip.  I'm trying to reach chat support to see if I can get a different copy, but I'm not holding my breath...

#6 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10815 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 16 December 2019 - 06:56 PM

So many random conversations in here.

In on topic news, Best Buy shipped me out a replacement copy of the set and it should be here today or tomorrow.

#7 MariaPaw  

MariaPaw

Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:28 AM

I saw a Qos and FYEO I think it was FYEO, it was A Moore movie for sure 2 pack for 17 at sams club.

I was surprised to see Bond Blu-rays this cheap.