* - - - - 2 votes

Bing Rebates NEW

#1 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3362 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:09 PM

Has anyone seen the email for the BETA of Bing rebates, looks interesting.

https://account.micr...ates/?ref=rebex

more to come...

Microsoft 8%

What you'll save
  • RebateBadge_Left.png$5 RebateBadge_Right.pngOffice 365 monthly subscriptions
  • RebateBadge_Left.png$10 RebateBadge_Right.pngItems bought online and picked up in store
  • RebateBadge_Left.png$10 RebateBadge_Right.pngOffice 365 yearly subscriptions
  • RebateBadge_Left.png1% RebateBadge_Right.pngPC and accessories
  • RebateBadge_Left.png1.3% RebateBadge_Right.pngXbox Game Pass for PC purchases
  • RebateBadge_Left.png1.5% RebateBadge_Right.pngXbox Game Pass Ultimate purchases
  • RebateBadge_Left.png7% RebateBadge_Right.pngXbox games; TV shows; Movies
  • RebateBadge_Left.png8% RebateBadge_Right.pngXbox consoles and accessories; Surface devices and accessories

#2 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:20 PM

How does this work? Do you have to follow a specific link before making a purchase?

#3 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3362 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:24 PM

That's my guess, still figuring this out.  Direct competition to other reward programs.

#4 MonkeyBrainSync  

MonkeyBrainSync

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:15 PM

I used this yesterday via one of their links (Gamestop) and though I only bought a $10 game, it dropped .30 into my Bing rebates account (pending, of course). So at least from that aspect, it works. 

#5 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 09 December 2019 - 12:52 AM

That's my guess, still figuring this out.  Direct competition to other reward programs.

Direct competition for Cheapy too

#6 Yata no Kagami   Banned Banned   59 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago  

Yata no Kagami

Posted 09 December 2019 - 07:24 AM

This is what, the third reboot of Bing rewards? Next time we'll finally get the New-52 reboot.