* - - - - 1 votes

Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition $20 Gamestop DOTD

#1 1mhot3K   DealHunter CAGiversary!   415 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:24 PM

https://www.gamestop...vEAMIJteA&rule=

Looks like those of us who grabbed the vanilla copy on BF have an upgrade for only $5. $20 for the Deluxe Edition of KH3, online only per their webpage. 

Unsure about price matching eligibility at other retailers. 

Enjoy!

#2 Moofboy   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   525 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:38 PM

I would grab this if their inventory showed it as in stock... and I know it is, but it’s not showing it online. Lame.

#3 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:48 PM

Yeah, neither PS4 or Xbox One were in stock back at 1 am when it first went up. 

And you can't choose instore pickup which begs the question what is even the point of making this DOTD?

#4 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3784 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 09 December 2019 - 05:09 PM

I price match their DOTD at BestBuy. Live chat ftw

#5 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 05:22 PM

I'm giving it a try then

#6 Unfore  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 07:36 PM

Hey, idk if anyone else knew this but I think that if you add the game to your cart and then just leave it in there, they'll hold it in store for you.

I placed KH3 in my cart at 12 am and selected in store pick up. When I went into Gamestop the next morning to trade in some video games for credit, they had the game behind the counter. I still had to complete the purchase online though lmao.

I still haven't picked up my order yet, and I'm half expecting a cancellation email but hopefully this works. I'll update later.

#7 genesis49  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:23 PM

Shows online only for me, but also "This item currently not available online"

#8 Keisu  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:27 PM

I don't see the deluxe edition on best buys website.

#9 Unfore  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:55 PM

So yeah, this totally worked. Just picked up my copy right now and I'll probably be using this method the next time a nice deal shows up here.

Hey, idk if anyone else knew this but I think that if you add the game to your cart and then just leave it in there, they'll hold it in store for you.

I placed KH3 in my cart at 12 am and selected in store pick up. When I went into Gamestop the next morning to trade in some video games for credit, they had the game behind the counter. I still had to complete the purchase online though lmao.

I still haven't picked up my order yet, and I'm half expecting a cancellation email but hopefully this works. I'll update later.

#10 1mhot3K   DealHunter CAGiversary!   415 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 09:09 PM

GlD you discovered a way to make that count via price match!

#11 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 09:12 PM

So yeah, this totally worked. Just picked up my copy right now and I'll probably be using this method the next time a nice deal shows up here.

I can't even add it to my cart.

#12 Unfore  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 09:25 PM

Like I said, I added kh3 to my cart when it was 12 at night, before they ran out. It'll probably be impossible to get the game from Gamestop at this point.

I can't even add it to my cart.

#13 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9117 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 09 December 2019 - 09:40 PM

New KH3 edition incoming.

#14 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 09:46 PM

Like I said, I added kh3 to my cart when it was 12 at night, before they ran out. It'll probably be impossible to get the game from Gamestop at this point.

Oh well, I'll try adding tonight DOTD to my cart so I grab it instore.

#15 Moofboy   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   525 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2019 - 12:20 AM

What a worthless DotD.

#16 Unfore  

Posted 10 December 2019 - 01:30 AM

Oh well, I'll try adding tonight DOTD to my cart so I grab it instore.

Nice, lemme know if it works. I haven't seen anyone else in the forums trying this.

#17 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4669 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2019 - 02:15 AM

I knew I was a sucker for preordering this. Square games are never limited in print. My KH3 deluxe is still sitting on my shelf and sealed too. 

#18 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 10 December 2019 - 02:47 AM

I knew I was a sucker for preordering this. Square games are never limited in print. My KH3 deluxe is still sitting on my shelf and sealed too.

Dude this game is up there with Ni No Kuni II CE and Dragon's Crown Pro steelbook for me. Bought full price and they're 80% off 6 months later.

#19 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3784 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:17 PM

Dead by Daylight for $17 today. Called in to BB to PM. Took 13 mins. Live chat for Saints Row the other day was a half hour. Some of their reps have never operated a computer before.