Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition $20 Gamestop DOTD

1mhot3K

CAGiversary!
I would grab this if their inventory showed it as in stock... and I know it is, but it’s not showing it online. Lame.

Yeah, neither PS4 or Xbox One were in stock back at 1 am when it first went up. 

And you can't choose instore pickup which begs the question what is even the point of making this DOTD?

Hey, idk if anyone else knew this but I think that if you add the game to your cart and then just leave it in there, they'll hold it in store for you.

I placed KH3 in my cart at 12 am and selected in store pick up. When I went into Gamestop the next morning to trade in some video games for credit, they had the game behind the counter. I still had to complete the purchase online though lmao.

I still haven't picked up my order yet, and I'm half expecting a cancellation email but hopefully this works. I'll update later.

Last edited by a moderator:
So yeah, this totally worked. Just picked up my copy right now and I'll probably be using this method the next time a nice deal shows up here.

Hey, idk if anyone else knew this but I think that if you add the game to your cart and then just leave it in there, they'll hold it in store for you.

I placed KH3 in my cart at 12 am and selected in store pick up. When I went into Gamestop the next morning to trade in some video games for credit, they had the game behind the counter. I still had to complete the purchase online though lmao.

I still haven't picked up my order yet, and I'm half expecting a cancellation email but hopefully this works. I'll update later.

I knew I was a sucker for preordering this. Square games are never limited in print. My KH3 deluxe is still sitting on my shelf and sealed too. 

I knew I was a sucker for preordering this. Square games are never limited in print. My KH3 deluxe is still sitting on my shelf and sealed too.
Dude this game is up there with Ni No Kuni II CE and Dragon's Crown Pro steelbook for me. Bought full price and they're 80% off 6 months later.

Dead by Daylight for $17 today. Called in to BB to PM. Took 13 mins. Live chat for Saints Row the other day was a half hour. Some of their reps have never operated a computer before.

bread's done
Back