Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (Digital) $5.89, PS+ 1-Year Membership $39.59, God of War $9.99

went for horizon since it's still 6 bucks, would have jumped on GoW earlier when it was the same price but...i already bought both physical for 10 (still sealed)

Price of GoW seems to have boosted but I decided this was cheap enough for me to justify going digital on Horizon. Thanks for sharing the deal!

Is Modern Warfare Remastered a good game?  Can you still play it online and if so, are there enough players?  I haven't played a COD game in a while bros, so don't kill me if you reply lol.

Is Modern Warfare Remastered a good game? Can you still play it online and if so, are there enough players? I haven't played a COD game in a while bros, so don't kill me if you reply lol.
Don’t know about the online but the offiline single player holds up extremely well.

Is Modern Warfare Remastered a good game? Can you still play it online and if so, are there enough players? I haven't played a COD game in a while bros, so don't kill me if you reply lol.
It was a PS Plus game a few months ago, so I'm sure there's still people playing it. I think the last time I gave it a go was in October and I had no problem getting into a game.

bread's done
Back