Best Buy Deal of the Day Friday December 13th

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
3jbb6x.jpg

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/12-days-of-deals/pcmcat1570549312969.c?id=pcmcat1570549312969

$299 PS4 Pro w/ Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare $38
Ghost Recon Breakpoint $16
Spider-Man GOTY $15

67 other titles/SKUs on sale today only: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/top-games-1213

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap Breakpoint really is crashing and burning. That price is tempting, but it feels like it'll for sure go below $10 very soon.

Breakpoint is $12.79 with GCU. It really can't get too much cheaper than this. Is it worth playing at any price though is the question.

Decided to get Division 2 with the last surviving month and a half of GCU I have left. I Look forward to Best Buy doing the Best Buy thing and shipping the game and the free bonus patch separate.

Almost bit on Breakpoint, but decided to wait. I haven't seen a game's price tank this quickly in a while.  Too many issues, and too many promises from Ubi that have yet to be implemented (like AI teammates), and who knows what other problems will arise once they are implemented.

So I just went with  a couple copies of Modern Warfare. The game still needs some apparent gameplay balancing and spawn fixes, but at least it's playable with devs actively working on fixes, with many modes, and free content.

Besides, it's the best price we'll see for a while, especially before my GCU runs out. Came out to under $44 w/ tax for both copies with GCU and a $20 reward certificate. 

Not too shabby.

Thought about Breakpoint, remembered that I returned the BF copy I bought betting that it will soon be free somewhere. Odds keep looking better and better.

I'm thinking of getting devil may cry 5.

I played 1 back in the day and liked it but never really played the others. Does 5 rely on previous games stories a lot?

Anyone play Travis strikes again?
Repetitive gameplay (with some cool levels/puzzles thrown in), short game. I had fun with it though. It was a leisure game for me. Sort of how I treat Warriors games.

Nabbed a copy of SF 30th Anniversary on PS4 for $15.  No GCU anymore (expired last month, sniff), but had a $5 rewards card so it only cost $10 and change.

I did Division 2 and Ghost Recon for in-store pick up. Not sure if I will end up picking up Ghost Recon though after hearing that it isn't very good and the price dropped real quick. 

So Assassins Creed odyssey gold edition is 48 after gcu has this been cheaper? Is it worth it vs getting the standard edition for 12?

So Assassins Creed odyssey gold edition is 48 after gcu has this been cheaper? Is it worth it vs getting the standard edition for 12?
It's $25 or so on XBox and PSN digital store fronts right now.

I played world ends with you back in the day. Is it worth 35 on the switch?
I haven’t looked into how they took a dual screen touch based combat system and implemented that on a variable control mode system.

But for me, the question is : will I play it a second time, and the answer is no. So I’m still waiting until / if it hits 20.

I did Division 2 and Ghost Recon for in-store pick up. Not sure if I will end up picking up Ghost Recon though after hearing that it isn't very good and the price dropped real quick.
Should've PM'd at Target and gotten them for free after $50 GC.

For anyone in the market for a budget range 4K HDR TV, the 65" TCL 615 (last year's model) for $500 is a really good deal.
Yea couldn’t believe this deal. I recently bought the 55 inch for $399 and I absolutely love it. Would have probably bought the 65 inch if I could have at the time. Great price.

There’s so much to do in it I’m happy with the $50 I paid when it came out. If you’re the type who wants to do every single thing then you might wanna get the gold but if you’re more casual it’s plenty of game

Aren't you getting two games and all their DLC with the gold edition? It still includes the digital ACIII, right? If you can't get the season pass cheaper, bite on it.

Aren't you getting two games and all their DLC with the gold edition? It still includes the digital ACIII, right? If you can't get the season pass cheaper, bite on it.
Yes it’s two additional remastered games plus the season pass of Odyssey for the gold edition.

Yeah, pass on the gold physical. The season pass is currently $20 and the Gold Edition is $25 currently on PSN....assuming you have decent internet.

There’s so much to do in it I’m happy with the $50 I paid when it came out. If you’re the type who wants to do every single thing then you might wanna get the gold but if you’re more casual it’s plenty of game
I got it for $20 months and months ago and had a great time. I didn't finish it because after about 25 hrs the game comes to a grinding halt forcing you to either complete every tedious thing to move forward, or buy some timesaver microtransactions. A potentially great game brought down by corporate assholes.

bread's done
Back