GameStop.com 4 for $60 used titles 24.99 and below

Smithers123

CAGiversary!
My personal recommendations for Action/RPG fans. Must have $24.99 or below "USED titles" in cart. Use the GS app sorts these better compared to the website.

PS4

Bloodstained

Harvest Moon: Mad Dash

Judgement (a must play for Yakuza fans)
Kingdom Hearts Story So Far
Odin Sphere remastered

One Piece World Seeker
Plague Tale Innocence (heard this plays more like TLoU)
Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet
Valkyria Chronicles 4

Last edited by a moderator:
So can you use Gamestop giftcards on Gamestop's website again?

Also, is anyone else having newer issues with Gamestop's website now?  Whenever I click "load more" for more games, it no longer does anything.

So can you use Gamestop giftcards on Gamestop's website again?

Also, is anyone else having newer issues with Gamestop's website now? Whenever I click "load more" for more games, it no longer does anything.
It's easily one of the least functional websites I've ever used. I have the same problem.

I also have an issue where if I click to access the filters, they just... never show up. The screen adjusts for the pop-out window, but the window never appears.

Great deal, unfortunately I can't find any store with any combination of 4 games I want to pick up. Plague's Tale is the main one for me, and not a single store near me has a used copy. 

Too bad the pages won't load after filtering up to $25 for pre-owned. Their website is a mess.

Here's links for just the $24.99 games.

Code:
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/pre-owned?pmax=25.00&pmin=24.98&start=1&sz=256
Code:
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/playstation-4/games/pre-owned?pmax=25.00&pmin=24.98&start=1&sz=256
Code:
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/games/pre-owned?pmax=25.00&pmin=24.98&start=1&sz=256

Is this online only? Or also in store.

Ordering from their website is like a box a chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Thanks OP! Walked out with:

Dragon Quest Builders 2
Plague Tale Innocence
Prototype Biohazard bundle
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

$58.59

Been holding out on Plague Tale and this was the deal I was waiting for.

Is this online only? Or also in store.
Ordering from their website is like a box a chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Yea ordering online is nuts, I just got 5 of 6 games I ordered from black Friday yesterday, they sent 1 game out and said everything was delivered, had to send them emails and wait weeks for the other 5, but least they are all here now.

Thanks worked for me online, might need to be signed on for the discount to be displayed?
I dont think you need to be signed in yo see the $60 subtotal. Obviously if you sign in and are pro/elite, the discount will show.

In any case, ordered some games earlier today, so I know for a fact it was working earlier today. Got 4 games for $48, with my wlite discount.

The other person probably had 1 new game in their cart, while all the others are new. Who knows.

Thanks OP! Walked out with:

Dragon Quest Builders 2
Plague Tale Innocence
Prototype Biohazard bundle
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

$58.59

Been holding out on Plague Tale and this was the deal I was waiting for.
Judging by the ebay/Amazon prices looks like aren't going down anytime soon. Plague doesn't look to be available anywhere 30 miles of me unfortunately....

I feel like these deals are only worth it if you plan on playing all 4 games pretty soon. I still have games from years ago I've bought from these sales that I haven't even put in my systems yet. I frankly forget I even have them.

You have to have 4. Make sure all the games are preowned and not new. New is the default selection, so you'd have to switch the tab for each game or edit in cart after.

You have to have 4. Make sure all the games are preowned and not new. New is the default selection, so you'd have to switch the tab for each game or edit in cart after.
You were right. I had judgment as 'new' -- thought I made em all pre-owned; I appreciate it.

I'm currently stuck on my fourth selection.

I currently have DQ XI; .hack, Judgment, and Valkyria Chronicles 4. I might forego VC4 as I don't dig the gameplay and style. Any suggestions? I'm a fan of RPGs and Action/adventure overall.

EDIT: nvm. I hadn't included A Plague Tale. Pretty much a no-brainer there (duh!)

Finally got it to work with some retro games

Batman returns on SNES
Rocket knight in genesis
Zombies ate my neighbors on SNES
Shinobi lll on genesis

I grabbed AI Somnium Files and Darksiders Warmastered for switch and Skyrim VR and Robinson: The Journey for PS4.  

I ordered online for shipping so hopefully the switch games come with cases.  The PS4 games are readily available around me so I could always find one of those cases if I needed too. The switch games are pretty hard to find in my area

The amazing website redesign has also made it extremely hard to check in-store availability for me. It seems random when the check store availability link actually comes up. Is there something I'm missing? I mean, they obviously designed everything else so well...

The amazing website redesign has also made it extremely hard to check in-store availability for me. It seems random when the check store availability link actually comes up. Is there something I'm missing? I mean, they obviously designed everything else so well...
I find the app much more useful for me. The website says the store has stock of something but it doesn't discriminate if it is new or preowned. It is much easier on the app for me to see if it's preowned or new

Because it didn't work this way even a few weeks ago (everything had store inventory checkers), they either did this intentionally or the code is even more messed up. It seems entirely arbitrary which games you can check for and which you cant, as it doesn't hold consistency across even console categorization.

Turning off the ability to do in-store pick-ups, however, is clearly intentional.

I find the app much more useful for me. The website says the store has stock of something but it doesn't discriminate if it is new or preowned. It is much easier on the app for me to see if it's preowned or new
Yes, they seem to have intentionally turned off the ability to determine used or new during searches. It is unfortunate that they limited the search range on the app though, because, as you point out, it works just fine.

Is this all an attempt to push everyone toward using only the app?

Because it didn't work this way even a few weeks ago (everything had store inventory checkers), they either did this intentionally or the code is even more messed up. It seems entirely arbitrary which games you can check for and which you cant, as it doesn't hold consistency across even console categorization.

Turning off the ability to do in-store pick-ups, however, is clearly intentional.

Yes, they seem to have intentionally turned off the ability to determine used or new during searches. It is unfortunate that they limited the search range on the app though, because, as you point out, it works just fine.

Is this all an attempt to push everyone toward using only the app?
more like effort to get people actually in the stores to shop, instead of just picking up and leaving. i dont know how every other gamestop is, but the ones i have been in lately are dead. it is actually a much better place to shop now because the employees have given in to the inevitable and dont bug you about anything. you can browse the games bother free, no bugging to preorder, only thing they even ask is about the game protection and even that seems like they couldn't care less if you get it or not.

more like effort to get people actually in the stores to shop, instead of just picking up and leaving. i dont know how every other gamestop is, but the ones i have been in lately are dead. it is actually a much better place to shop now because the employees have given in to the inevitable and dont bug you about anything. you can browse the games bother free, no bugging to preorder, only thing they even ask is about the game protection and even that seems like they couldn't care less if you get it or not.
From my experience, that is completely dependent on individual stores and employees.

I understand the theory of "make them come into the store to actually see if it's available", but gamestops are not only competing against the (few remaining) other game stores, but also the "Eh, I'll just order it from Amazon then" resignation.

Giving customers a reason to stay in the store (and spend more money) is different from getting them INTO the store. Their forthcoming shifting of brand (to "social" stores) is probably affected by the first principle.

Today I ended up picking up; 

CTR (PS4)

Concrete Genie

SMB: Banana Bliz HD (Switch)

Little Nightmares: Complete Edition (PS4) w/ unused code for dlc.

$12 a piece isn't bad at all. Luckily I found these in one store, 3 of the 4 are sold out online. 

3 out 4 of my mail order came with oh care. I think that's pretty good for GameStop. Ai somnium and Darksiders warmsstered switch came with case as did. Skyrim vr, only Robinson Vr was generic case. I will try and exchange

3 out 4 of my mail order came with oh care. I think that's pretty good for GameStop. Ai somnium and Darksiders warmsstered switch came with case as did. Skyrim vr, only Robinson Vr was generic case. I will try and exchange
how do you exchange generic cases? I got a generic one as well and i hate it

how do you exchange generic cases? I got a generic one as well and i hate it
Bring the receipt with you just in case. It's really annoying sometimes how they slap the receipt hidden behind the UPS label at times.

I took a generic case and game a few times to exchange. They were nice enough to swap it out without processing it through the system.

Does anyone know when the deal ends? Was hoping to get Friday the 13th, Dead by Daylight, Dragon's Dogma, and one other switch game, but Friday the 13th is sold out online, and no store near me has a copy.

Was able to get 3 games with generic cases & 1 with no case at all (literally they just sent the game with a paper sleeve in a yellow envelope) swapped in store.

They had to do a full exchange which took forever but at least It got done. 

Thanks for the suggestion! 

Does anyone know when the deal ends? Was hoping to get Friday the 13th, Dead by Daylight, Dragon's Dogma, and one other switch game, but Friday the 13th is sold out online, and no store near me has a copy.
Know post is two days old and maybe you found out the answer yourself but for anybody else wondering the same. Sale ends the 29th.

bread's done
Back