Any deals on a 4K gaming monitor?

kitsunisan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Missed a couple of great deals over Black Friday because I didn't have my computer setup right yet, but in the ramp up to Christmas I was wondering if anyone's heard of any good deals on a 4K ultra-wide gaming monitor? Still mad that I missed the deal on Samsung 49 inch 4K OLED monitor.

If you have Micro Center near you, they always seem to have the best prices that I've seen on those (as well as TVs) They are sourcing from overseas so some are off brands or manufacturers that OEM for bigger names. (That's how Vizio started.) Anyway, they have a website also where you can check prices, but occasionally the central Ohio store (where they started, I believe) will have random in store deals only. And I'm not sure where all they ship, but often the best deals are in-store pick up only. In fact, I was looking at some stuff right before Black Friday and went to get it that weekend, but all deals were changed to in-store only (I guess to make sure they didn't run out). Check online and then call.

bread's done
Back