CAGcast #616: Extremely Pissed

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang discuss kidney stones, Xbox Series X, Star Wars, ripped Kumail, Forza Eliminator, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 09 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys!
Go to HARRYS.COM/CAG to claim your special offer!

AND
Feals!
Become a member today by going to FEALS.com/CAGCAST and get 50% off your first order with free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Saweetie - Pissed (Hokai Remix)
Outro - Growing Pains Season Four (Theme Song)

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[attachment=33408:Robocop_dick.JPG]

..I found a stocking stuffer for CheapyD

You liked the Miley Cyrus episode of Black Mirror? In my opinion, it's probably one of the three worst episodes in the entire series. It's also one of the lowest critically rated episodes as well.

Also, Borderlands 3 was $28 at Best Buy during Black Friday week. It's dropped plenty.

Holy shit my balls were tingling but not in a good way when you were talking about the kidney stone - probably because I'm old like you guys.  It was an uncomfortable commute to say the least.

Happy holidays and thanks for all of the laughs this year.

Have you fellows lost your damned minds? The best sitcom theme song, REGARDLESS of decade, is the epic theme of self-discovery that began every episode of Perfect Strangers.

Good luck to all the CAGs who are suffering from kidney stones. Don't be Jake Peralta from Brooklyn 99 who only pees once every two days because he doesn't drink water.

Cheapy, I had one question come up when you said you were basically just pissing and shitting all the time for that kidney stone. Did it hurt when you took a piss? Constantly having to piss when it hurts would add an extra layer of hell. 

I'm glad I drink a ton of water. I honestly wasn't sure how they formed and as I get older I get worried about that stuff, too. But at least I got that covered.

Have you fellows lost your damned minds? The best sitcom theme song, REGARDLESS of decade, is the epic theme of self-discovery that began every episode of Perfect Strangers.
Not sure what the perfect sitcom song is but this one is definitely in the top 5

Cheapy, I welcome you into the kidney stone family. I had my first one about three years ago, after a summer of dehydration and anti-oxidants. The pain is quite considerable, giving birth to a little chunk of hellstone. Mine was small, so passing it was easy, but having it in your kidney is not. Laying in the hospital bed between my writhing and moaning, there was a brief moment where I could hear my brain tell me, "This has to end, one way or another," if you get what I'm saying. Those thoughts didn't last as morphine helped soon after, and I actually passed the stone easily the next day. 

So, I am not glad that you had a kidney stone, but as someone who has also had a history of back pain and bowel adventures, I give a nod of kinship and solidarity your way. Drink your water kids!

bread's done
Back