Switch Games for $20 each - Collection of Mana, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Picked up Collection of Mana with GCU.

Already have the other two, so no good for me, but a hell of a great deal for anybody who doesn't own them at these prices.

GET EM PEOPLE!

Just wish that DQ was part of this sale, even if was $40. Still have yet to see that game drop a single dime through this holiday season.

DQ11 is worth every cent of its $60 price tag, though.
Just buy on PS4 for $20 or less with better graphics. I actually love my Switch but these Ports going for $50.00 - $60.00 is insane (I do get portability is awesome though). Dragon Quest Builders 2 is another game that Switch owners get to pay double for.

Last edited by a moderator:
DQ11 is worth every cent of its $60 price tag, though.
If I wanted to do that I'd just get it at Wal-Mart. As for the PS4 comment, got it already but the Switch version added a bunch of stuff kind of saying to just buy the vanilla version when the GOTY version is out,

FFX is a great classic that has enough modern conventions so it’s not super dated. FF 7 and 8 are harder to get through
Never even beat FFX because all I wanted to do was play Jecht ball, and wasn't a fan of the leveling system they introduced in that one. but gonna grab a switch version just for Jecht ball!

Never even beat FFX because all I wanted to do was play Jecht ball, and wasn't a fan of the leveling system they introduced in that one. but gonna grab a switch version just for Jecht ball!
But did you dodge 200 lightning bolts?

Just buy on PS4 for $20 or less with better graphics. I actually love my Switch but these Ports going for $50.00 - $60.00 is insane (I do get portability is awesome though). Dragon Quest Builders 2 is another game that Switch owners get to pay double for.
DQ11 for switch has so much more content than PS4 it isn’t a fair comparison at all. Sure, some people may not want to spend the extra $$, but the switch version has literally dozens of hours of extra content, including a new graphical style which is basically a whole new game

I just wanted to point out that the Starlink: Starter Edition is now down to $7.99 on BestBuy (was $9.99 when I picked it up a week ago). If you're still lucky to still have GCU, it's even lower.
But it's only worth it if you really want the Starfox toys. The digital edition regularly goes on sale for $19 and includes most (but not quite all) of the extra DLC ships, pilots, and weapons. The game is tricky to play with just the 2 ships and pilots and the small handful of weapons you get in the retail starter

But it's only worth it if you really want the Starfox toys. The digital edition regularly goes on sale for $19 and includes most (but not quite all) of the extra DLC ships, pilots, and weapons. The game is tricky to play with just the 2 ships and pilots and the small handful of weapons you get in the retail starter
I assume digital standard only misses a few items from deluxe based on the listing (1 starship, 3 pilots, 3 weapons). Didn't realize that before unless they added more to standard now.

DLC collection 2 is now $20, but will hold off hoping for lower since it's really unnecessary.

If you only played the original PS2 version, the updated version has a better grid system, FWIW.

But yea, I'll stick with my PS4 copy cause none of the Western portable versions have everything on cart.

And XII feels like a single player MMORPG. Some people really like the gambit system, but I find it too easy. It always ends up with me inputting literally nothing in battles.

In this case, the game isn't for me - it's for my 11 year old son. For him, the starfox physical toys are likely to be as much of a hit as the game. I can see where you're coming from in terms of raw value, though.

I’d like Walmart to price match this online so I can use my employee discount (yeah I know) but it doesn’t seem like that will be happening.

bread's done
Back