PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership $34.79, Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Membership (2 Month Ultimate) $8.99 and much more at CDKeys

kobe92

CAGiversary!
All deals below are digital and works for both US/CA:

PS4

Xbox One

PC

Note: Codes will be delivered via email.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's got to be the cheapest GOW has ever been. I own the disc but I might just buy it digitally too. Low price for Horizon too. I bought the disc version for $14.99 8 months ago and still haven't played it yet. Was going to start it after I finished Shenmue 3. Crazy how low prices are getting.

all i wanted to know was if the digital artwork had the playstation hits red bar. instead i get this.

all i wanted to know was if the digital artwork had the playstation hits red bar. instead i get this.
Well that's a clearer question. I didn't know digital games had a greatest hits logo. I would think they would only have that logo if the digital game you bought stated it was greatest hits.

Pretty sure logo art is based upon what the publisher and\or Sony keep on the servers vs where or how you buy the digital version

I’m currently downloading both God of War and Horizon and neither of them have greatest hits artwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"are the covers with the red playstation hits bar? thx" when referring to a digital game's icon... Truly one of the most inane questions I've ever seen on this forum.

Anyone happen to know if the Starcraft 2 battlechest activates and plays fine in north America, even though it says europe? I haven't got any experience with Battle.net region locking, but given that you can change regions relatively freely in the client (Just checked and Starcraft 2 lets you change from NA to europe) it makes me wonder if there's anything to be concerned about or if it's smooth sailing.

Anyone happen to know if the Starcraft 2 battlechest activates and plays fine in north America, even though it says europe? I haven't got any experience with Battle.net region locking, but given that you can change regions relatively freely in the client (Just checked and Starcraft 2 lets you change from NA to europe) it makes me wonder if there's anything to be concerned about or if it's smooth sailing.
Nobody seems to be able to answer these kinds of questions about region locking. I'm just going to go ahead and assume the worst (even though I didn't know that tidbit for Battle.net)

All prices are now updated:

• Gears 5 (Xbox One/PC) is now available for $19.59
  • ARK: Survival Evolved also for $4.59

Update:

• Metro Last Light Redux (Xbox One) is now available for $3.29
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition (Xbox One) is now available for $38.89

I tried to order the PlayStation 12 month card but my band said the site was on their flagged list so they declined the transaction. I know nothing about the site but thought it was odd.

I tried to order the PlayStation 12 month card but my band said the site was on their flagged list so they declined the transaction. I know nothing about the site but thought it was odd.
You should be thankful. In my experience, most musicians aren't all that diligent.

Has anyone confirmed if you buy the 3 month gamepass that it will convert if you are already a gamepass ultimate sub for two months?

Well it does extend both (gold and gamepass sub) by 2 months per 3 month code. $54 for a year seems like a steal...assuming I can buy more than the original 2 codes.

Anyone not receive their code yet? I placed the order on Wednesday morning, I've sent 3 emails to support, and still nothing.  Looks like I might have to contact paypal.

Anyone not receive their code yet? I placed the order on Wednesday morning, I've sent 3 emails to support, and still nothing. Looks like I might have to contact paypal.
I ordered Fallen Order Wednesday and had the code in my email before I closed out of the browser. That's odd for them to not send

Update - Prices are now lower for following game:

• God of War
  • Gears of War 4 (Xbox One/PC)
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition (Xbox One)
  • DOOM (PC)

Anyone having trouble checking out at cdkeys? I keep getting something about rejection at payment processor, with PayPal or credit card.

Anyone having trouble checking out at cdkeys? I keep getting something about rejection at payment processor, with PayPal or credit card.
Got that error before. CS resolved it right away with a refund and followed up with a discount code as well.

bread's done
Back