- - - - -

Free $15 savings code when you buy $150 in Best Buy e-Gift Cards.

#1 Youngnoble   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1493 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Youngnoble

Posted 24 December 2019 - 10:39 AM

$15 SAVINGS CODE OFFER

Offer valid 12/24/19-12/25/19, online only.
Get a $15 promotional savings code with purchase of $150 in e-gift cards.
Promotional savings code sent via e-mail on 2/2/20 for use toward purchases made 2/2/20-2/15/20.
Maximum of three $15 promotional savings codes per customer.
Valid e-mail address required.
May be redeemed online and in store.
No cash value.
Subject to change without notice.

https://bestbuy.cash...nt?locale=en-us

#2 PixelDestructor  

PixelDestructor

Posted 26 December 2019 - 05:50 PM

Idk where to ask this, but I figured this may be an okay place. My GCU expires in February and I wanted to pre-order some games with it before it expires. I read that I should use Paypal since the funds deduct immediately so they can't change the price as easily. I was wondering if it was a similar story with gift cards? Are those safe to use on GCU pre-orders?

#3 Youngnoble   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1493 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Youngnoble

Posted 26 December 2019 - 06:24 PM

Idk where to ask this, but I figured this may be an okay place. My GCU expires in February and I wanted to pre-order some games with it before it expires. I read that I should use Paypal since the funds deduct immediately so they can't change the price as easily. I was wondering if it was a similar story with gift cards? Are those safe to use on GCU pre-orders?

Yes as long as you dont alter the order. The order will ship at the price you ordered it at.