XBOX One X nba2k19 254 dollars from antonline

I guess it's no tax for some and readily available vs ymmv at Gamestop if you didn't get in within the first day of my post.
No tax, as long as you do not live in one of those states that just implemented tax for all online purchases. A bunch did in July and more in October of this year.

I now have to pay 9% when buying things off eBay, my desire to buy from them has strongly decreased.

No tax, as long as you do not live in one of those states that just implemented tax for all online purchases. A bunch did in July and more in October of this year.

I now have to pay 9% when buying things off eBay, my desire to buy from them has strongly decreased.
SUX

Yep, since Oct for me.

Changed to $299 today. I waited on buying it because someone was going to sell me their Gear 5 edition for $250, but they suddenly stopped replying when it came time to meet and when I checked right after midnight the price had gone up.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back