* * * * - 3 votes

XBOX One X nba2k19 254 dollars from antonline

#1 boostlag   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   233 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

boostlag

Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:20 PM

https://www.ebay.com...goAAOSwe~lb8QKf

#2 tightclaws   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1925 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

tightclaws

Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:55 PM

Better bet than Gamestop

#3 erikjo  

Posted 29 December 2019 - 04:28 AM

Why? Asking seriously, no sarcasm intended.

#4 MPoWeRM3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1903 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2019 - 07:41 PM

Why? Asking seriously, no sarcasm intended.

I guess it's no tax for some and readily available vs ymmv at Gamestop if you didn't get in within the first day of my post.

#5 Keisu  

Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:09 PM

I guess it's no tax for some and readily available vs ymmv at Gamestop if you didn't get in within the first day of my post.

No tax, as long as you do not live in one of those states that just implemented tax for all online purchases.  A bunch did in July and more in October of this year.  

I now have to pay 9% when buying things off eBay, my desire to buy from them has strongly decreased.

#6 tightclaws   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1925 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

tightclaws

Posted 30 December 2019 - 11:49 PM

No tax, as long as you do not live in one of those states that just implemented tax for all online purchases.  A bunch did in July and more in October of this year.  

I now have to pay 9% when buying things off eBay, my desire to buy from them has strongly decreased.

SUX

#7 MPoWeRM3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1903 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 31 December 2019 - 02:49 AM

No tax, as long as you do not live in one of those states that just implemented tax for all online purchases. A bunch did in July and more in October of this year.

Yep, since Oct for me.

#8 Master Goatlegs  

Master Goatlegs

Posted 31 December 2019 - 04:12 AM

Changed to $299 today. I waited on buying it because someone was going to sell me their Gear 5 edition for $250, but they suddenly stopped replying when it came time to meet and when I checked right after midnight the price had gone up.