* * * - - 19 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, more | Golden Week, Star Wars | GwG: Truck Racing Champ, Armello, Lego Batman

#40921 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6807 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:12 PM

Download “super animal royal” and the punch card works. Don’t question it, just do it lol

Looks like they changed it.  I still see 5 checkboxes, and I "purchased" a free thing, but the tile now says "Complete all four activities this week to earn 75 points" and also has a 75 in the upper right.  I had cleared the first 4 yesterday, but didn't note my point total before completing the 5th.  Didn't even notice if the quest itself was completed, just saw that the 5th activity wasn't checked before going to the store through it.

#40922 gorgo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1349 Posts   Joined 18.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:58 PM

Is the Stranger Things Season 4 punch card on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app completing for anyone? I've clicked on the last one that says "Save on hits from the 80s" repeatedly, and nothing happens.

I scrolled down the list of movies, didn’t buy anything, and it registered for me.

#40923 Darthziggy   Friendly neighborhood lurker CAGiversary!   731 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Darthziggy

Posted Today, 08:24 PM

The last check box was already marked off for me for the Stranger Things card on the second account I checked last night. Wondering if they’re just handing it out now? Forgot to go back and check the first again.

#40924 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   7357 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:43 PM

Speaking of Stranger Things, ohmygah why is every episode twice as long as usual?

#40925 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   12189 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted Today, 09:06 PM

Speaking of Stranger Things, ohmygah why is every episode twice as long as usual?

That makes it tougher to squeeze an episode in during my lunch hour.  I'll still do it, but I'll feel bad about it (not really).