* * * - - 4 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: ME: Shadow of Mordor GOTY, Mudrunner, more | 2K, Capcom, Ubisoft | GwG: Call of Cthulhu, TT Isle of Man; Star Wars Battlefront

#2191 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   502 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:08 AM

If you like pinball, Demon's Tilt is a pretty simple one.  I got my first 3 in that one in about 5 minutes.  Just know that there is so much happening at once that it can sometimes be hard to keep track of the ball.  So pinball.

I've never suffered an epileptic seizure but this game simulated the experience for me.

#2192 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10871 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted Today, 12:12 AM

https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

Has anyone verified if it works with existing subs? My sub ends sometime in 2022 but I'll add another month for $1 if it will apply.

Are you signed in? I went to the link and I only see $14.99

Nope. Got the deal from the CAG facebook post. It shows as $1 for me.

I wasn't signed in and saw the $1 price.  When I signed in it showed me $14.99.  I have an existing GPU sub.

#2193 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7409 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:17 AM

Can Activision not apply updates to Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled every weekend?  I just want to play online and unlock characters.

#2194 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted Today, 01:24 AM

I wasn't signed in and saw the $1 price. When I signed in it showed me $14.99. I have an existing GPU sub.

Oh duh. Thanks for that.

#2195 Jess Stryker   Mama Said To Knock You Out CAGiversary!   4440 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Jess Stryker

Posted Today, 01:27 AM

Can Activision not apply updates to Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled every weekend? I just want to play online and unlock characters.

At least as far as this weekend is concerned, yesterday started the new Grand Prix, so understandable for an update in this case.

#2196 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7409 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:31 AM

At least as far as this weekend is concerned, yesterday started the new Grand Prix, so understandable for an update in this case.

Yeah, but six gigabytes?

#2197 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6100 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:40 AM

Anybody else having issues completing your daily set on MS rewards?

There's 1 bonus for 10 pts that won't count for me. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this. It isn't the end of the world but I'd like to not lose my streak (again) if I can help it.

Yeah the boomers won't give me my points (edit: aka the Golden Girls)

Me too. The one for Blanche won’t check as completed. I’ve tried it on several browsers. My streak...☹️

Edit: I got it to check off through the mobile app.

The broken link has been replaced with a new poll that works.  There's also a sad panda pic on the site acknowledging they're having problems.

#2198 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4398 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:04 AM

For anybody still needing their 3 Cheevos for the weekly, Shining Resonance refrain took about 5 minutes of tapping y.

Side note ...I don’t get this game;)

#2199 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7409 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:13 AM

For anybody still needing their 3 Cheevos for the weekly, Shining Resonance refrain took about 5 minutes of tapping y.

I've been playing Riverbond on Game Pass to get one a day...it's like that vitamin.

#2200 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   957 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted Today, 03:29 AM

The broken link has been replaced with a new poll that works. There's also a sad panda pic on the site acknowledging they're having problems.

I can only assume that Hans Christian Anderson is nearing Kipling 2 to 1 in that new poll is because of Frozen

#2201 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10871 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted Today, 04:56 AM

I'm a big fan of the Shining games from back in the day on Sega Genesis, but this latest game is sadly far from its origins...