* * * - - 10 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: RDR2:SE, South Park, Division 1/2, more | Quakecon, Metro, Big Gaming | GwG: Dunk Lords, Portal Knights; MX Unleashed

#5461 Liquid Waffle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   165 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Liquid Waffle

Posted 24 April 2020 - 08:53 PM

any of you guys play Agents of Mayhem $5.99 for complete sounds good for some goofy mindless fun or nah

#5462 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4415 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2020 - 09:11 PM

I am realizing what I’m missing by being stuck to Apex Legends now. I’m finally about halfway through the Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign from 2019 and dang it’s so good. The things that they make you watch and go through in that campaign are messed up. It feels like messed up stuff that would happen in real life and combat. After I finish this Campaign I think I might go over to the Jedi game from 2019.

#5463 Pheran   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1547 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2020 - 09:44 PM

I am realizing what I’m missing by being stuck to Apex Legends now. I’m finally about halfway through the Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign from 2019 and dang it’s so good. The things that they make you watch and go through in that campaign are messed up. It feels like messed up stuff that would happen in real life and combat. After I finish this Campaign I think I might go over to the Jedi game from 2019.

If you like shooter campaigns that are "messed up" and haven't already played it, I highly recommend "Spec Ops: The Line".

#5464 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   830 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2020 - 09:55 PM

I got a digital copy of Fallen Order for on XBX for pretty cheap and played it for a decent amount of time.  It might be the most janky AAA title I've ever played and some of the design decisions are baffling.

#5465 Kojubat   Not a Pokémon CAGiversary!   1876 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2020 - 10:36 PM

any of you guys play Agents of Mayhem $5.99 for complete sounds good for some goofy mindless fun or nah

Have you played any of the more recent Saint's Row games? If so, how did you like the combat/driving? Because you will do that bit a lot.

Also, how do you feel about enemy bases being mostly a remix of the same 20 set pieces, a la Dragon Age 2? Because you will also experience that a lot.

But, you get to blow a lot of stuff up and play with an assortment of different characters who are not just reskins of each other.

I finished the game. I had fun. It will not make very many top 10 lists, unless it was "Volition games released in 2017".

#5466 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7943 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2020 - 10:51 PM

Can anyone tell me where to find the Bleeding Edge Microsoft Rewards punch card before I download and start the game on my Xbox One?

#5467 jrc84  

Posted 24 April 2020 - 10:55 PM

Finished ABZU...I think. Not much going on there unless I am missing something.

#5468 Liquid Waffle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   165 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Liquid Waffle

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:06 PM

Can anyone tell me where to find the Bleeding Edge Microsoft Rewards punch card before I download and start the game on my Xbox One?

download the rewards app on your xbox

#5469 adonfraz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   558 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:06 PM

On the MS Rewards app on Xbox.

#5470 RedPandaKids  

RedPandaKids

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:24 PM

Bandai Namco is giving away Pac-Man championship edition 2 for a limited time

Microsoft link:
https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

Email newsletter link:
https://newsletter.b...id-jjkhvhdkj-j/

#5471 Ryuukishi   My ambitionz az a Ryder CAGiversary!   11496 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:25 PM

It's a decent game. I'd say for $6 go for it.

#5472 escapism  

escapism

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:46 PM

Ha, just got RDR2 last week with a bunch rewards points... Ya'll who hadnt played it yet are welcome!

Im at the end of Chap. 3 and the narrative and voice acting has been excellent. Sure, I expect it from Rockstar, but still refreshing when i'm usually used to spamming the skip button during 90% of videogame dialogues.

#5473 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   3192 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:46 PM

I got a digital copy of Fallen Order for on XBX for pretty cheap and played it for a decent amount of time. It might be the most janky AAA title I've ever played and some of the design decisions are baffling.

The only design decision I truly hated was the Mario 64 style slides for segmenting levels. So odd

#5474 RiPPn  

Posted 25 April 2020 - 01:11 AM

I liked it enough to get the platinum.  The dungeons are samey so it can be a grind, and it adds crass language for no other reason than to seem edgy, but it was still a good time, definitely worth $6 in my opinion.

#5475 braiiins   Braiiins CAGiversary!   1242 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2020 - 01:49 AM

Just got 100% in Pikuniku. It's a fun short game with 2 annoying achievements. It's my 13th game getting all achievements so far this year. Surprisingly only 2 of them were in the last 6 or so weeks. 

Then hopped on castle Crashers remastered to get a quick achievement to put me at exactly 200,000 gamerscore.

Since I hit 110 in the apex battlepass I think I'm going to take a break and follow Donken and play fallen order and modern warfare.

#5476 wowimsocute   You're funny...looking! CAGiversary!   277 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

wowimsocute

Posted 25 April 2020 - 02:00 AM

Thanks on the opinions on rdr1/2. We'll see what happens.

#5477 blueArcana   Congratulations CAGiversary!   1115 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

blueArcana

Posted 25 April 2020 - 02:43 AM

The only design decision I truly hated was the Mario 64 style slides for segmenting levels. So odd

True, they needed more penguins

#5478 Darthziggy   Friendly neighborhood lurker CAGiversary!   600 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Darthziggy

Posted 25 April 2020 - 02:47 AM

On the Rewards app on console, the top part where it has your quests (like the weekly click-Bing-achievements, etc), there should be a button for Show All - click that, mine was at the bottom.

#5479 intoxicated662  

intoxicated662

Posted 25 April 2020 - 04:54 AM

Was browsing Amazon and found a few items on sale.

Rainbow six siege Year 5 Pass Deluxe Edition digital code for $10
https://www.amazon.c...7789938&sr=8-75

Carnival games (Kinect) digital code is $10
Just Dance 2020 digital code $19.99

There are more games, maybe someone else can post a full list?..

*sorry seems the Year 5 pass is actually just the base game+year 1&2 operators+

#5480 jrc84  

Posted 25 April 2020 - 04:56 AM

Nope...the trampoline plants

#5481 LoganDX   Five by Five, B CAGiversary!   1946 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2020 - 06:32 AM

Yeah Agents of Mayhem really recycled the same few set pieces for bases but for being able to side boot the Saints universe, it's a lot of fun. Swapping out characters gets to be kinda fun, it's mindless but I enjoyed the hell out it. Worth it for the skins and stuff

#5482 Rowdyreptile  

Rowdyreptile

Posted 25 April 2020 - 06:32 AM

Same. I think there’s a threshold of drugs required to understand what’s happening

#5483 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted 25 April 2020 - 07:33 AM

I liked Abzu.

#5484 psychoseoul  

psychoseoul

Posted 25 April 2020 - 09:46 AM

I am not sure there is much to get from Abzu, other than the beautiful, relaxing experience of ocean exploration. If I were expecting anything beyond that, I would have been disappointed, but I happened to play it during a tough time in my life, and it was a nice distraction from real life. 

#5485 RiPPn  

Posted 25 April 2020 - 10:03 AM

Just got 100% in Pikuniku. It's a fun short game with 2 annoying achievements. It's my 13th game getting all achievements so far this year. Surprisingly only 2 of them were in the last 6 or so weeks. 

Pikuniku was great.  Really liked the soundtrack in the game too.  The only tough achievement is the rhythm game and I think it was extra hard for me because I don't have the buttons memorized like I do on PlayStation, but was still able to get it though.

Also finished Gato Roboto tonight.  What a fantastic little game.  They really nailed the 8 bit metroid vibe.  I really hope they plan to make more games in the series.  Don't think I'm going for the 1000 in that one though, the speed run and no health upgrade achievements seem like too much work for their own good.  I also missed 2 health upgrades in my playthrough so I'd have to replay the whole thing again for the 100% one too.

#5486 jrc84  

Posted 25 April 2020 - 11:14 AM

I am not sure there is much to get from Abzu, other than the beautiful, relaxing experience of ocean exploration. If I were expecting anything beyond that, I would have been disappointed, but I happened to play it during a tough time in my life, and it was a nice distraction from real life.

It's not that I did not like it. There did not seem to be much content to explore. It seemed very linear. When the credits rolled I felt like I didn't do it right or something.

#5487 The Questyen   Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats CAGiversary!   2744 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

The Questyen

Posted 25 April 2020 - 04:03 PM

It's not that I did not like it. There did not seem to be much content to explore. It seemed very linear. When the credits rolled I felt like I didn't do it right or something.

You've never played a linear game before?

#5488 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   3192 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 25 April 2020 - 04:31 PM

Have been playing Void Bastards. It's good, but it's a tad repetitive. I happen to enjoy roguelikes/lites and know that's part of the genre, but the scenery here doesn't change much, and the combat leaves a bit to be desired. The setups make it sound like there is room for stealth gameplay (running or coughing, security cameras, etc) or Bioshock style manipulation of enemies, but it all feels half-baked. The gunplay feels more like 90s Duke Nukem which doesn't lend itself to these more complex arrangements. 

I had a really good run last night and I was enjoying it, but I probably won't play it much longer.

#5489 even13flow   Founder of GamerNation CAGiversary!   736 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2020 - 04:58 PM

Was browsing Amazon and found a few items on sale.

Rainbow six siege Year 5 Pass Deluxe Edition digital code for $10
https://www.amazon.c...7789938&sr=8-75

Carnival games (Kinect) digital code is $10
Just Dance 2020 digital code $19.99

There are more games, maybe someone else can post a full list?..

*sorry seems the Year 5 pass is actually just the base game+year 1&2 operators+

Thank you I missed the sale on just dance 2020 and regretted it because I wanted to get it for when my granddaughter comes over.

#5490 idogames  

idogames

Posted 25 April 2020 - 05:16 PM

Bleeding Edge seemed cool for a little while but the more I play it, the less I like it. It's not helped that most people playing act like they've never held a controller before.

Yes. My wife and I still play this, really you want to play with other people you know. The more the better. But the game is very empty and void of content. It is a nice base to build on, so it'll be interesting to see where it is at in a couple years. I don't think it will go the way of Law Breakers because it has Microsoft money behind it. It was really great to see just how far Sea of Thieves has come along in the past 2 years. It went from a very interesting base concept to a fully fleshed out experience.