* * * - - 10 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: RDR2:SE, South Park, Division 1/2, more | Quakecon, Metro, Big Gaming | GwG: Dunk Lords, Portal Knights; MX Unleashed

#8611 Zantra  

Zantra

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:48 PM

Can you return it and ask for something else?

I actually like Saints Row 2, it's my favorite in the franchise, and the radio stations have the best songs. 3, 4, Gat out of Hell, and Agents of Mayhem went way off of the rails. Though the graphics haven't aged all that well, it still has some of the best missions, the best outfit customization of the series, and one of the best city layouts with fun side activities to do. Like a Zombie survival video game, and spraying shit all over buildings to cause properly damage. You even get to drive celebrities around while they have sex with prostitutes in your car, and run from the paparazzi. And, the dialogue is hilarious. Plus, who doesn't love murdering camps of homeless people to make abandoned buildings into your bases?

#8612 2ndopp   CAG Assassin CAGiversary!   504 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:03 PM

On a liquid diet today because of a colonoscopy tomorrow and I’m starving! Please tell me The Messenger will go live in a hour or so instead of tomorrow morning. I need a new distraction!

Good luck man. I'm getting up to the age where I'll need to have one for a standard screening. After my grandpa's cancer diagnosis, I started checking other spots on my body for lumps and found one in my neck. Already had an ultrasound on it yesterday and it's a lymph node that is a bit bigger than it should be. Right now I have an appointment for a needle test on it to check the cells, but my doctor feels the results will be okay because everything else around it is healthy

#8613 summer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   105 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:22 PM

Damn. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of someone with a blood pressure that high. As others have said, that is serious stuff. Definitely would see a doctor if you haven’t already.

Hope things get better!

I hit that high in the middle of a gallbladder attack and preeclampsia while 8 months pregnant.  Needless to say no one asked about my gallbladder until the baby was out.  The nurses face went white when she saw the numbers.

#8614 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   3195 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:22 PM

GWG is disappointing to me but I'm so glad the Messenger is on Game Pass that I don't care.

I really hope Halo Infinite is great. I didn't hate Halo 5 and would probably enjoy it more in co-op but it felt a lot more like a very generic AAA shooter.

On a liquid diet today because of a colonoscopy tomorrow and I’m starving! Please tell me The Messenger will go live in a hour or so instead of tomorrow morning. I need a new distraction!

Sorry you had such a shitty day.

#8615 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10007 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:41 PM

Thanks everyone. Shitty day is behind me and results sound good.

Now back to playing games ...if I don’t fall flat on my face first.

#8616 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8232 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:18 PM

Thanks everyone. Shitty day is behind me and results sound good.

Now back to playing games ...if I don’t fall flat on my face first.

We would go out for a deluxe pancake breakfast/lunch after.  Happy to hear it went well and is done.  

#8617 Pheran   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1554 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:19 PM

Everyone is talking about this Messenger game and I'm totally clueless.  I guess I need to check it out.  :)

#8618 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3092 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:56 PM

I already played through The Messenger on the PC, so I'm no hurry, but I did check out Observation. Seems pretty cool so far, really has a 2001 A Space Odyssey vibe going on. Does seem kind of Quick Time Events but makes sense in the sense your doing computer stuff. 

#8619 shoethiefrexyk9   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   919 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

shoethiefrexyk9

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:03 PM

My buddy said there is a 1500 point punch card on console for the Foundation DLC was thinking about grabbing the season pass today I could go for more control, wondering if the season pass will work or not?

#8620 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3092 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:10 PM

Hmm that would be interesting, because I want that 2nd DLC for sure. My guess is your going to save $5 overall on the season pass so wouldn't be worth it if it doesn't work. 

#8621 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:15 PM

I have a Fallout 76 question. I started playing last night and first off, I have no idea why everyone was complaining about how bad it is. I think the game is great and although it's a little bit different from previous fallout games, I played for 5 hours straight.

Anyway, I transferred some items in a Foot Locker and a dresser but when I loaded up a game again today, they were gone. I'm pretty positive I'm in the right spot where I left them. Did I just lose all of those items? Does the game only keep track of items stored as long as you don't exit or turn the system off?

How in the world do I upgrade my lockpick skills? I read some new thing about perk cards but are those just random when upgrading?

Also, I got addicted to alcohol. In previous games, I could just easily get cured from a doctor or an aid by haven't found anything yet. I did run into a random Dr in the Wasteland but I was not given any prompt to ask her to cure me.

#8622 shoethiefrexyk9   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   919 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

shoethiefrexyk9

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:16 PM

Hmm that would be interesting, because I want that 2nd DLC for sure. My guess is your going to save $5 overall on the season pass so wouldn't be worth it if it doesn't work. 

Yea exactly what I was thinking 1500 points or save $5 dollars by purchasing the season pass. I plan on buying the season pass tonight regardless so I can report back

#8623 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3187 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:31 PM

I have a Fallout 76 question. I started playing last night and first off, I have no idea why everyone was complaining about how bad it is. I think the game is great and although it's a little bit different from previous fallout games, I played for 5 hours straight.

Anyway, I transferred some items in a Foot Locker and a dresser but when I loaded up a game again today, they were gone. I'm pretty positive I'm in the right spot where I left them. Did I just lose all of those items? Does the game only keep track of items stored as long as you don't exit or turn the system off?

How in the world do I upgrade my lockpick skills? I read some new thing about perk cards but are those just random when upgrading?

Also, I got addicted to alcohol. In previous games, I could just easily get cured from a doctor or an aid by haven't found anything yet. I did run into a random Dr in the Wasteland but I was not given any prompt to ask her to cure me.

Keep in mind that Fallout 76 *now* and Fallout 76 at launch are completely different.
I still have not fired up my $3 copy.. but I can see there has been many changes. Although bethesda did something not too long ago that wiped inventories? (I think it was inv, that could have been an older issue they created)

#8624 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3607 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:47 PM

Yea exactly what I was thinking 1500 points or save $5 dollars by purchasing the season pass. I plan on buying the season pass tonight regardless so I can report back

I'm very interested to see if this works. I just finished Control and was looking forward to getting the expansions.

#8625 shoethiefrexyk9   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   919 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

shoethiefrexyk9

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:58 PM

I'm very interested to see if this works. I just finished Control and was looking forward to getting the expansions.

One of my favorite games this gen. I will post my results

#8626 RiPPn  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:20 PM

Since all the splinter cell games are on sale could anyone point me towards which are worth buying? I think I've heard the OG Xbox version of double agent is better than the 360 version. I remember hearing either blacklist or conviction were action more than stealth gameplay. Chaos theory I remember playing from my childhood but not sure how well it holds up. Really been enjoying stealth games lately having replayed MGSV and just finished playing Watch Dogs 2 now working through LoU2. A splinter cell sale totally works for me rn

This video is one of the best rundowns on the series.

#8627 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   833 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:47 PM

You're playing it after a year and a half of major patches and reworks.

#8628 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   833 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:50 PM

Given that the new Cyberpunk footage shown was running on a 2080ti, I'll definitely be waiting for the next gen version.

#8629 Blade   This is the way CAGiversary!   14970 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:53 PM

Attched: This has been the past time- hoping to continue a downward trend.  
attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2020-06-25 at 9.08.59 AM.png

Thank you for all of the advice- it's been really appreciated and helped me understand how big of an issue this is.  I truly appreciate how supportive this community/thread is

The other numbers are high, but your systolic is not over 200 consistently, which is good. Sometimes it can be beneficial to take the time to do something relaxing and cut back on caffeine, like some folks mentioned. There are a number of different blood pressure medicines that will lower it considerably once you develop a routine, similar to antidepressants like fluoxetine do. Take care of yourself, man. Keep us posted about what happens.

I started playing Sunset Overdrive on GP for PC the other day. It feels like a spiritual successor to Borderlands 2, which I really dig. Can you visit other areas, or are you stuck in the starting city the entire game? I imagine it's the former, since there are Crackdown levels of collectibles and I've barely found any so far.

#8630 even13flow   Founder of GamerNation CAGiversary!   738 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:17 PM

I forgot about Microsoft flight simulator I am really looking forward to that game for some reason

#8631 shoethiefrexyk9   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   919 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

shoethiefrexyk9

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:29 PM

Buying the control season pass does not seem to unlock the punch card unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8632 xbox_man   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   890 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:04 PM

Juju not available in Australia, wonder what replacement game we will get for games with gold. We will probably get a game that has already been games with hd before.

#8633 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3092 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:19 PM

I forgot about Microsoft flight simulator I am really looking forward to that game for some reason

The odd thing is that the people that made "A Plague Tale" Asobo Studio are heading the development. They know graphics for sure. Wonder if MS has approached them to come into the fold. They are a French developer so never know how exactly that works over there, might be better to be independent. 

#8634 nicklesminer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   58 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

nicklesminer

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:40 PM

As an fyi -- items can only be stored in your personal camp. Items stored outside of your camp in containers will be lost.

I believe perk cards are random until level 50, at which point you can select what card to unlock.

#8635 Bowie88   Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster CAGiversary!   378 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:50 PM

Anybody else having trouble tracking/unlocking the Costume Quest 2 GP quest?  I'm showing no progress so far, and have definitely collected at least half of it.

#8636 jonathansmith369   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   180 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

jonathansmith369

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:07 AM

It's a multiplayer game so world containers don't belong to you and aren't safe for storage. You need to put your crap in the blue stash box containers that you can build at your camp or you can find outside of train stations. It'll show how much weight out of your total stash 800 is available.

First lockpick skill is available at level 5. Leveling and perk selection is super confusing at first, you can unlock perk pack with 5 random cards, but you can also select one special to increase and manually choose one perk per level up (chosen perk can be from a different special than the selected special you chose just read all the on screen button options).

Don't drink so much you damn alcoholic.

#8637 phat_tonyca   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

phat_tonyca

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:34 AM

Anybody else having trouble tracking/unlocking the Costume Quest 2 GP quest?  I'm showing no progress so far, and have definitely collected at least half of it.

I got it last night, I reached level 3 before unlocking it and took roughly 15 minutes.

#8638 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2746 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:46 AM

Make sure your bag isn't full of candy.  If it is take damage to lessen it.

You can also start a new game to see if that works.

#8639 Sielanas  

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:46 AM

I started an SSRI for Major Depression a few months back.  I don't know if there's correlation between High Blood Pressure but it's something I'm definitely tracking

This does have an effect. I was at ~150 systolic and made some diet changes to get to ~140. I can't remember which of my 3 meds does it but they do indeed cause an increase.

That July presentation chart is weak, guessing surprises we have no idea of knowing.

#8640 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 26 June 2020 - 01:18 AM

It's a multiplayer game so world containers don't belong to you and aren't safe for storage. You need to put your crap in the blue stash box containers that you can build at your camp or you can find outside of train stations. It'll show how much weight out of your total stash 800 is available.

First lockpick skill is available at level 5. Leveling and perk selection is super confusing at first, you can unlock perk pack with 5 random cards, but you can also select one special to increase and manually choose one perk per level up (chosen perk can be from a different special than the selected special you chose just read all the on screen button options).

Don't drink so much you damn alcoholic.

I'm currently at level 9 and have not gotten any lockpick perks yet.

I just built my camp and my stash box so now I know I can leave them there and they won't disappear.

My guy is thirsty! I didn't have enough water only alcohol and he was on the brink dehydrating and dying so I had to drink alcohol. I find way more than water. I'll keep looking for a cure.