* * * - - 9 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: RDR2:SE, South Park, Division 1/2, more | Quakecon, Metro, Big Gaming | GwG: Dunk Lords, Portal Knights; MX Unleashed

#9091 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3083 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 03 July 2020 - 02:23 AM

Boo this man

It hurts cause it's true. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

#9092 escapism  

escapism

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:08 AM

In Canada standard price for games has been 80$ (over 90$ after taxes) for years now.

No way I'll pay that price unless your game has GTAV or Cyberpunk 2077 level development.

#9093 Dustinator   Why hello....... CAGiversary!   1486 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Dustinator

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:36 AM

Happy Friday/weekend everyone. Have a safe time and game on!!!

#9094 Zantra  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:38 AM

In Canada standard price for games has been 80$ (over 90$ after taxes) for years now.
No way I'll pay that price unless your game has GTAV or Cyberpunk 2077 level development.

You guys actually pay about $55 American with current conversion rates. Just because you call it $80, doesn't mean that it translates to $80 of money everywhere.

#9095 escapism  

escapism

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:40 AM

You guys actually pay about $55 American with current conversion rates. Just because you call it $80, doesn't mean that it translates to $80 of money everywhere.

I don't live in the US, $90 is $90 for me.

#9096 Zantra  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:43 AM

I don't live in the US, $90 is $90 for me.

At current conversion rates, $80 Canadian is only $58.99 American, meaning you pay a dollar less than we do for video games. Stop bitching.

#9097 Zantra  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:45 AM

And, $90 Canadian is only $66.69 in American money. You'll be fine.

#9098 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1251 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 06:43 AM

BC announcement would do nothing for me. I barely have time to play my current gen games. I have zero interest in old games with potato graphics. I want the new systems to have new games. Give me new experiences. No old enhanced ones.

Is there something wrong with it doing both?

#9099 escapism  

escapism

Posted 03 July 2020 - 06:52 AM

And, $90 Canadian is only $66.69 in American money. You'll be fine.

Lol, you don't get it.

i know how conversion works, i've lived in 3 countries, but do you know the value of $90 canadian in Canada?

#9100 entexman  

entexman

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:48 AM

There is a website that is dedicated to delisted games.  I don't know how often it gets updated though.

https://delistedgames.com/

I think he wants to know if there is a way to see if he purchased a delisted XBox 360 game. The only way to see if you purchased a delisted game for the XBox 360 is to go to your download history on the 360 itself. Back in the day you could view your download history from the Xbox website, but Microsoft removed that feature years ago. 

#9101 EndOfGreen  

EndOfGreen

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:52 AM

I think he wants to know if there is a way to see if he purchased a delisted game in the past. The only way to see if you purchased a delisted game for the XBox 360 is to go to your download history on the 360 itself. Back in the day you could view your download history from the Xbox website, but Microsoft removed that feature years ago.

I think it's actually the opposite, at least for me it is. I'm unable to check purchase history on my 360 but am able to check via the website.

#9102 entexman  

entexman

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:55 AM

I think it's actually the opposite, at least for me it is. I'm unable to check purchase history on my 360 but am able to check via the website.

The XBox 360 download history still appears to be gone from the internet based on my searching just now. Purchase history is different from the Download history. There is a "Download history" tool on the 360 which should have a list of everything you ever downloaded. That's the only way I can get to my games that have been delisted from the store. 

I have actually went through the effort of copying all of my delisted Xbox 360 games to several XBox 360's  to have backups since it is very cumbersome to use the download history tool on the 360 itself especially when you have over 10 years worth of history. The tool on the website was much more user friendly when it existed. 

#9103 EndOfGreen  

EndOfGreen

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:10 AM

The XBox 360 downlaod history still appears to be gone from the internet based on my searching just now. There is a "Download history" tool on the 360. That's the only way I can get to my games that have been delisted from the store.

If you sign into your account on the Xbox site and go to "my Microsoft account" on your little icon, there should be a page there with a few different options including "payment & billing". Shows everything you've purchased/redeemed.

Saw your edits, even though your initial post was asking about/mentioning specifically purchase history. I was under the impression that if you ever purchased a delisted game it would show up in your ready to install.

#9104 entexman  

entexman

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:25 AM

If you sign into your account on the Xbox site and go to "my Microsoft account" on your little icon, there should be a page there with a few different options including "payment & billing". Shows everything you've purchased/redeemed.

Sure. That works if you have a small purchase history. Say youhave a game you purchased back in 2009 and you have many purchases since then? I went to my purchase history and selected "all available" on the website 10 minutes ago and it is still chugging through 2019. Not a very useful interface. It really only serves casual purchasers not power users like myself. It would be nice if I could select a year or search for a name of a game. 

#9105 gunstar808   Capitalism, Ho! CAGiversary!   1190 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:37 AM

Lol, you don't get it.

i know how conversion works, i've lived in 3 countries, but do you know the value of $90 canadian in Canada?

The real question is how many burgers does $90 canadian buy you. This is the real test of buying power. 

#9106 Zantra  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:20 AM

Must be rough having to pay less than Americans for video games when you also have to spend $0 on healthcare. Wow, Canada is so tough. I'd move if I were you.

#9107 entexman  

entexman

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:23 AM

Saw your edits, even though your initial post was asking about/mentioning specifically purchase history. I was under the impression that if you ever purchased a delisted game it would show up in your ready to install.

Delisted games might show up in purchase history. I can't go back far enough in my purchase history to confirm. I can go back to my first download via Download History on my XBox 360. Granted it will take a while to go that far back.

With XBox One games this is not an issue. Like you said games will show up in ready to install for previous purchases.

#9108 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3083 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:27 AM

Is there something wrong with it doing both?

No. That's why I stated what I wanted not what they should do.

#9109 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7931 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:01 AM

Today, I will be saving money by trying out a bunch of Xbox One discs that I already have rather than running out to GameStop, Target, or Walmart.

My goal is to either install or continue playing games that I haven't spent much time with.  Here is today's group.

Forza Motorsport 7 (continuing even though I hate the unskippable nighttime races)

Monster Hunter World (continuing even though I don't have room to update, maybe I'll just do the story mode)

Shadow Tactics (just installed)

Soulcalibur (continuing even though I get my brains bashed in each time I play online)

Sparklite (just installed)

In addition to these, I'm also trying out another 10 PS4 discs since my backlog has become monstrous.  Wish me luck.   :shock:

• bhk likes this

#9110 bhk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   951 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:47 AM

Today, I will be saving money by trying out a bunch of Xbox One discs that I already have rather than running out to GameStop, Target, or Walmart.

My goal is to either install or continue playing games that I haven't spent much time with. Here is today's group.

Forza Motorsport 7 (continuing even though I hate the unskippable nighttime races)

Monster Hunter World (continuing even though I don't have room to update, maybe I'll just do the story mode)

Soulcalibur (continuing even though I get my brains bashed in each time I play online)

In addition to these, I'm also trying out another 10 PS4 discs since my backlog has become monstrous. Wish me luck. :shock:

I’m kind of in a similar group. Tried out a bunch of 360 stuff over the past few days and settled on Marvel Ultimate alliance.

I’ve only got around 300 games across 7 systems after that.....

#9111 even13flow   Founder of GamerNation CAGiversary!   729 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:13 PM

My goal is to either install or continue playing games that I haven't spent much time with. Here is today's group.

In addition to these, I'm also trying out another 10 PS4 discs since my backlog has become monstrous. Wish me luck. :shock:

Good call I wish I had the willpower to start playing my backlog games. I continue to buy games at good CAG prices every Monday night but but them only because they’re a good price. Actually planning on playing them is another story.

Instead I spend every weekend playing Call Of Duty Warzone with my friends

#9112 Euripides   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   315 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Euripides

Posted 03 July 2020 - 03:58 PM

I actually never played the Crysis series as they have been in my digital backlog since the late 360 days and then when they became BC on Xbox One.

Started the first one the other night and about 75% done and will jump into Crysis 2 and then 3. Have they listed a price for Crysis remaster yet? If $20 I will grab again :-)

Have a slew of great backlog titles to play while I wait for new games to become super cheap and buy with space bucks. Love grabbing the complete editions at such great prices.

Been on kick to reach 100k in achievements score and have put up 14k in points over past three months. 4,500 more to go.

#9113 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1251 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:19 PM

IMG_8180.jpg

I had sort of stopped caring about gamerscore since I no longer had any friends that were into it either. But then I noticed I was near a milestone that almost no gamers will hit and I actively and carefully planned out the next 250 or so points I needed to hit it. You can see the milestone in the upper left of the pic

#9114 Euripides   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   315 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Euripides

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:57 PM

attachicon.gifIMG_8180.jpg

I had sort of stopped caring about gamerscore since I no longer had any friends that were into it either. But then I noticed I was near a milestone that almost no gamers will hit and I actively and carefully planned out the next 250 or so points I needed to hit it. You can see the milestone in the upper left of the pic

Nice and yes no doubt not many have pulled that off.

Spaceballs luggage code and planet shield code FTW

#9115 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1186 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 05:16 PM

IMG_8180.jpg

I was prepared to drop a "Nice," lol. Well done, though!

#9116 bhk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   951 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 05:45 PM

IMG_8180.jpg

This is the kind of content I come to this thread for.

#9117 bhk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   951 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 05:46 PM

Good call I wish I had the willpower to start playing my backlog games. I continue to buy games at good CAG prices every Monday night but but them only because they’re a good price. Actually planning on playing them is another story.

Instead I spend every weekend playing Call Of Duty Warzone with my friends

Can confirm that buying games and playing games are two separate hobbies.

#9118 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6308 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 06:01 PM

attachicon.gifIMG_8180.jpg

Nice.  I managed to hit 12,345 and have a web browser screen shot of it.  That one's a bit tougher.  Am about 30k GS behind.

Finished Gato Roboto last night.  Fun little Metroidvania.  Got the 100% completion, so just 3 achievements left - no health upgrades, 1 hour speed run and sequence break.  I started a no health upgrade run, which will also refresh my memory to get through some stretches.  Viva la Game Pass.

Also bought a cheap Android tablet because Nintendo, in their infinite wisdom, won't let you claim the recent mythical Pokemon in the Switch version of Pokemon Home, has to be done in the mobile version.  (What did I say the other day about Nintendo gonna Nintendo?)  Unfortunately, doesn't look like there's much double dipping to be done on achievements.  Won't mind going through Sudoku again, though I also won't mind if it imports my Windows 10 stats and auto pops achievements.

#9119 Euripides   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   315 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Euripides

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:18 PM

Can confirm that buying games and playing games are two separate hobbies.

Definitely for me it is as I enjoy the weekly digital hunt and the bigger sales events for great cheap games for Xbox games and PlayStation exclusives. Just wish I could Xbox space bucks on the 360 sales but it is what it is.

Then comes the time to play them which I go through up and down periods of how much I can play given what else is going on. Sometimes my games are also on hold while I do Nintendo games with my son.

#9120 murphyspub   drunk CAGiversary!   239 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

murphyspub

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:25 PM

I did it. Pulled the trigger and redeemed all my MS rewards points for the microsoft store bucks. $490 in my account and clock is ticking. Please open up Series X preorders before fall!