* * * - - 10 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: RDR2:SE, South Park, Division 1/2, more | Quakecon, Metro, Big Gaming | GwG: Dunk Lords, Portal Knights; MX Unleashed

#9781 adonfraz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   588 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 04:06 AM

Whelp I gotta watch the one hour pre-show now too.

RIP Mixer - No more Mixpots.

#9782 aircobra   Banned Banned   3802 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 05:08 AM

Weird they are doing Halo stuff even before the show, but I'll be there 

late edit: I might have read that wrong, seems he's just saying what we already know Halo reveal in the actual "Showcase"

Yeah. They're showing off the campaign during the actual show.

#9783 deszaras   Wait...what? CAGiversary!   1346 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

deszaras

Posted 18 July 2020 - 07:40 AM

Just give me the preorder price so I can get on with it. Take my money!

#9784 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted 18 July 2020 - 09:04 AM

I’m kind of irritated if they get rid of gold because I have 3 years of GPU and I only got it to have gold and gamepass, pc gamepass and xcloud are no interest to me so I will have basically paid extra to have gamepass if that’s the case.

#9785 DGenerateKane   Former Kanenite CAGiversary!   771 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

DGenerateKane

Posted 18 July 2020 - 10:44 AM

I'm currently trying to get all of the parts together to craft the excavator power armor. It's proving to be a bit of a nuisance. Have looked at like four different guides on YouTube. Some of them were out of date and the areas don't have things I'm looking for anymore but I'm slowly getting together all the materials. You get to carry 100 more in the armor so it's worth it.

If you're level 42 you can use the Power Smith Intelligence perk at rank 2 to use fewer materials to craft it. Black Titanium can be easily found at the Gorge Workshop with an extractor. The Junk extractor there can get you the gears and screws too, though much slower. Desk Fans have both, you can find them in abundance at Sugar Grove, there is a couple in The Wayward IIRC. Hot Plates also have screws, there are several in The Waywards locked room that isn't accessible until partway through the quest one time, then not until after completing it. Toy cars, Toy trucks, Globes, basically any lootable musical instrument all have screws, among a plethora of others. Mole Miners and Deathclaws will get you Black Titanium, and Deathclaws also have gears. Wendigos drop screws. Have you marked junk for search in the Pipboy?

#9786 Bryson   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 02:33 PM

Does anybody know if MS will be rolling out the All Access program in Canada?

#9787 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4465 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 02:54 PM

I’m kind of irritated if they get rid of gold because I have 3 years of GPU and I only got it to have gold and gamepass, pc gamepass and xcloud are no interest to me so I will have basically paid extra to have gamepass if that’s the case.

Isn’t regular Gamepass for Xbox only $9.99 a month? So if you spent $60/yr for 3 years of gold then converted all that for $1, then you get each month for $5, so I think regardless you came out ahead.

#9788 even13flow   Founder of GamerNation CAGiversary!   772 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 03:31 PM

Somebody posted a few pages back and about the new Superhot game called Mind Control Delete I think. If you bought the original Superhot you were supposed to get this new game for free but the game is released and not a word as to how you get the free game.

I have only been able to find a few articles that confirmed this but nothing was said about delivery method. Anybody have any info?

#9789 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1311 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 03:37 PM

Somebody posted a few pages back and about the new Superhot game called Mind Control Delete I think. If you bought the original Superhot you were supposed to get this new game for free but the game is released and not a word as to how you get the free game.

I have only been able to find a few articles that confirmed this but nothing was said about delivery method. Anybody have any info?

There has definitely been word. Straight from the developer’s mouth.
https://superhotgame.com/mcd-faq/
The short version is most platforms will have it auto-added to their account and Xbox owners will get a code via system message. You only get it free if you paid for the original. If you got it free via gwg that doesn’t count

#9790 escapism  

escapism

Posted 18 July 2020 - 04:58 PM

Does anybody know if MS will be rolling out the All Access program in Canada?

How dare you ask for All Access in Canada! We already have universal healthcare, so obviously we can all afford paying MS!

Zantra will tell you like it is. ;)

Seriously though, Spencer recently spoke about the importance of the program at a moment where many are experiencing financial hardship, so they might have plans to extend it to Canada if they find the right partners. It's already in Australia and UK if i'm not mistaken.

#9791 Zantra  

Zantra

Posted 18 July 2020 - 06:58 PM

How dare you ask for All Access in Canada! We already have universal healthcare, so obviously we can all afford paying MS!
Zantra will tell you like it is. ;)

Seriously though, Spencer recently spoke about the importance of the program at a moment where many are experiencing financial hardship, so they might have plans to extend it to Canada if they find the right partners. It's already in Australia and UK if i'm not mistaken.

Do you have a crush on me or something? Because you never stop talking about me.

#9792 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2777 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 07:04 PM

Has anyone else noticed that Forza Motorsport 5 doesn't have the "Gold" label on it that FM6 has? Is this just an oversight or did they give us FM5 to keep?

#9793 jgiovanni  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 07:07 PM

There has definitely been word. Straight from the developer’s mouth. https://superhotgame.com/mcd-faq/
The short version is most platforms will have it auto-added to their account and Xbox owners will get a code via system message. You only get it free if you paid for the original. If you got it free via gwg that doesn’t count

Within 7 days of release

#9794 even13flow   Founder of GamerNation CAGiversary!   772 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 07:22 PM

There has definitely been word. Straight from the developer’s mouth.
https://superhotgame.com/mcd-faq/

Thank you for the reply

Yes I confirmed I actually paid for it when it was (on sale of course CAG life) for $12.50 and I actually freaking played it. How could you not. Loved annoying my family

SUPER HOT
SUPER HOT
SUPER HOT

#9795 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:02 PM

If you're level 42 you can use the Power Smith Intelligence perk at rank 2 to use fewer materials to craft it. Black Titanium can be easily found at the Gorge Workshop with an extractor. The Junk extractor there can get you the gears and screws too, though much slower. Desk Fans have both, you can find them in abundance at Sugar Grove, there is a couple in The Wayward IIRC. Hot Plates also have screws, there are several in The Waywards locked room that isn't accessible until partway through the quest one time, then not until after completing it. Toy cars, Toy trucks, Globes, basically any lootable musical instrument all have screws, among a plethora of others. Mole Miners and Deathclaws will get you Black Titanium, and Deathclaws also have gears. Wendigos drop screws. Have you marked junk for search in the Pipboy?

I'm at level 32. I went to the black Gorge and built an extractor and stood there for 5 minutes and it didn't produce any black Titanium Ore. Yeah I am just collecting a bunch of toy cars and other stuff that has the parts I need in it. I haven't messed with any deathclaws yet but will probably go the Miner route. I have not done any search in my Pipboy. I'm more just exploring and collecting the stuff on the side.

I did manage to see the Mothman before I even went to Point Pleasant. I got one shot on him before he flew away. I explored Point Pleasant and the Mothman Museum but only found some eggs, lots of medical stuff and a bunch of enemies.

#9796 jrc84  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:31 PM

I'm at level 32. I went to the black Gorge and built an extractor and stood there for 5 minutes and it didn't produce any black Titanium Ore. Yeah I am just collecting a bunch of toy cars and other stuff that has the parts I need in it. I haven't messed with any deathclaws yet but will probably go the Miner route. I have not done any search in my Pipboy. I'm more just exploring and collecting the stuff on the side.

I did manage to see the Mothman before I even went to Point Pleasant. I got one shot on him before he flew away. I explored Point Pleasant and the Mothman Museum but only found some eggs, lots of medical stuff and a bunch of people. I'm actually running low on stimpacks and ammo.

I live in WV...it's weird to hear someone talking about this stuff in a game. The realistic settings seem to always be some major city or something fictional. Maybe I should pick it up.

#9797 Ryuukishi   My ambitionz az a Ryder CAGiversary!   11519 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:43 PM

You just prompted me to Google it... WTF.. Mothman is a real thing?!

#9798 jrc84  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 09:12 PM

You just prompted me to Google it... WTF.. Mothman is a real thing?!

Crappy museum, statue in the middle of town, etc. All there, seen it myself...the town, not the monster.

There was a movie loosely based on the legend and some true events, Mothman Prophecies

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0265349/

#9799 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted 18 July 2020 - 09:15 PM

Isn’t regular Gamepass for Xbox only $9.99 a month? So if you spent $60/yr for 3 years of gold then converted all that for $1, then you get each month for $5, so I think regardless you came out ahead.

I did that awhile ago.

I just reupped another year when amazon had the 3 month codes for 22.99 a few weeks ago, would be pointless for me to of did that when the reason I did was to get gold + gamepass idk.

#9800 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4465 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 09:19 PM

I did that awhile ago.

I just reupped another year when amazon had the 3 month codes for 22.99 a few weeks ago, would be pointless for me to of did that when the reason I did was to get gold + gamepass idk.

Oh okay, that makes sense, even at that price you are paying $7.66/month ($23/3) for Ultimate which is better then $9.99 for just Gamepass, so your still saving money overall.

#9801 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8008 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 10:09 PM

Forager is addictive as hell.  The achievements require lots of grinding though.  Glad it was on Game Pass.

#9802 Deadpool   I club baby seals CAGiversary!   2543 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 11:16 PM

I did my conversion when they frost offered it like a year ago. I recently just bought another 1 year gold sub and it only upgraded to 4 months of Ultimate. bah

#9803 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4465 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 11:24 PM

I did my conversion when they frost offered it like a year ago. I recently just bought another 1 year gold sub and it only upgraded to 4 months of Ultimate. bah

Yeah they do it by price, so they figure you spent $60 for a year of gold /$15 (price of a month of GPU) and you get 4 months.

#9804 camperinabush   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1371 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

camperinabush

Posted 18 July 2020 - 11:47 PM

Forager is addictive as hell. The achievements require lots of grinding though. Glad it was on Game Pass.

It’s a great game and gets pretty crazy once you unlock drones, quarries, and other things to help with the grind. I haven’t played any of the nuclear content, so looking forward to that.

#9805 xbox_man   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   897 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2020 - 11:48 PM

Anybody know why I can't find JUJU on my Xbox after I got it free on the site? I can't even find it on the Xbox store on the Xbox.

#9806 Ryuukishi   My ambitionz az a Ryder CAGiversary!   11519 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2020 - 12:55 AM

Anybody know why I can't find JUJU on my Xbox after I got it free on the site? I can't even find it on the Xbox store on the Xbox.

Just tried on my Xbone and found it no problem under Full library > All owned games.

#9807 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1200 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2020 - 02:14 AM

Crappy museum, statue in the middle of town, etc. All there, seen it myself...the town, not the monster.

There was a movie loosely based on the legend and some true events, Mothman Prophecies

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0265349/

I personally love that flick. Stacked cast, though. Laura Linney, Will Patton and Richard Gere. May be a cheesy urban myth, but that is one spooky-ass movie.

#9808 jimbobvaquero  

jimbobvaquero

Posted 19 July 2020 - 02:46 AM

Achievement: Unlocked!

Spoiler

#9809 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11287 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 19 July 2020 - 02:57 AM

Spoiler

I think you're causing all sorts of people to have fits right now...good job!

#9810 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1311 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2020 - 03:13 AM

Spoiler

I love it!