Resident Evil 2 24.99 @bestbuy

I say comments about prior lower prices are fully appropriate for any "deal" thread, and I appreciate them.  People visit these forums to see deals on items they don't urgently need, and not usually to search for a deal on a specific game they need now.  So when they decide whether they want to make this totally unnecessary purchase just because they see it in a new thread, it is very helpful to know that it is not the lowest price it has recently been so they may want to wait for a better deal.

And yes, I did get it when it was $15 at target on BF. ;)

I think stores that were open on Thanksgiving evening had Black Friday deals active at that time. At least, that was the case at Target.

I still have two new steelbooks and the DLC for the original soundtrack score, Wesker's Samurai Edge and various costume selections if people are interested to buy.

Or you could just buy it for $19.79 digitally on PSN ;)
call me old fashioned but I'm one of the old skool gamer that rarely buys digital. I like collecting games and seeing them on the shelf. Besides I like to let my family and friends borrow the games after I'm done. If i really don't like the game I can trade it in.

61l1hSWGfYL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

bread's done
Back