1. Walgreens, $24. They were on the clearance shelf. Also got some Gatorades and Mountain Dew!
2. Coworker, $30. She was just gonna give them to me but after cleaning and testing everything I decided to throw her some $.
3. Game store, $70. Signed up for their membership and Buy 3 Get 1 free is one of the things you get.
4. Facebook Marketplace, $65. 2 rows of PS2 games are complete. Couple empty cases and disc only games. Everything works. Took me like a week to get the mildew musty smell from the cases, artwork, and booklets. Soaked the cases in a tub of shampoo water for a few days and wrapped the art and booklets in dryer sheets. Put the art and booklets in a big plastic bag with a container of baking soda.... seems to have worked pretty good.
5. THPS1+2 Collector's Edition and finger board from Gamestop. VGM box
6. Buy 3 Get 1 Free at local gamestore. $52
7. Replacement N64 port covers from Ebay
8. New PC parts from Newegg! Still waiting on a rear fan and those new GeForce cards.
9. Turbo Grafx mini from Amazon, shipped just like that with a label slapped on.... morons! Switch game from Super Rare Games.
10. Custom GC controller from Control In Color