8BitDo SN30 Bluetooth Gamepad Controller (Various Colors) $19, N30 Retro Bluetooth Gamepad $17

Thanks OP. Was thinking about it all day then randomly got the PayPal 5$ promo email like 10 minutes ago so I bit the trigger on an SN30

My order was apparently delayed so they gave me a $5 credit. After rummaging around the site I found a Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 Steam code bundle for $5. Still no word on the expected delivery date of the controller.

not sure if just me, but i think it's indefinitely delayed cause it's being imported from china (at least thats what my tracking update seems to suggest). just fyi

Lol check your tracking info. Mine shows my controller being delivered to a different state today. What a joke. I'll never use that site again.

Mine says passed through the San Francisco facility which is where all of your mail goes through first. Says expected delivery today. Where this delivery will be is anyone’s guess. Stay tuned...

It wouldn't surprise me if all of our controllers were shipped in one box to another facility. Maybe next week we'll get our individual packages lol.

Update...mine says it is now in Portland OR. Holy crap that is an entire state north of me. Stack Social can eat a bucket of rocky mountain oysters.

If you want 8BitDo stuff in physical stores, check Best Buy - my store just started carrying a few controllers and the Bluetooth adapter a couple weeks ago.

I've found certain carriers will mark as delivered when they are simply handing off to the next carrier. Save hope, it might just have been passed to the next hop on the way to your homes.

I’ll keep some faith here. Just wondering why it would arrive in San Francisco (I live 20 min outside of SF), then go to Portland OR, then to Eugene OR and then maybe back down to SF?

I just got a generic reply from customer support. Basically confirming shipping address, make sure a family member didn't grab it off the porch, etc. I'm probably going to just file a claim with PayPal. This whole thing sounds like a scam.

[attachment=33652:4E321453-5817-48D6-8AF0-2B45A51528E4.gif]

I just got an email from stacksocial. They said the package was only accidentally delivered to my neighbor, not 150 miles away like the tracking they provided says! Or they said maybe I just didn’t see it and it’s outside. If I don’t track it down in a few days they said they’ll start helping then.

Last edited by a moderator:
worth it, thanks for sharing
o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Update for everyone here. I just received mine today in the mail. So keep a look an eye or both out for it.

They are promising the controller will be shipped from China in the next 7-10 days.  There's a new China Post tracking number on my registered account but there is no movement yet (Label Created).  I'm going to be patient but if the tracking doesn't start moving, I will open a dispute with PayPal.

Pretty sure mine either got lost in the mail or stolen? (Though I've never had a package go missing from my house before). PayPal's making me wait like 3 weeks before the claim can be escalated

I was able to escalate my claim today, but now conveniently I have a new tracking number with a package in China. I'd honestly rather just have the refund.

I've been checking this thread to see when you guys finally get the controllers.

And know that coronavirus is now listed as one of the viruses on the backs of the Lysol disinfectant spray can.  :shock:

Mine finally randomly showed up today. Box was beat to all hell, and the shipping labels and stuff were in Chinese. Guess I can finally close that claim, but damn this thing took an extra 2+ weeks to come lol.

Last time I order from a random Paypal associated site

bread's done
Back