CAGcast #620: Bones House

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks game delays, Darwin Project, Xbox Series X leak, Children of Morta, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 19 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by UNTUCKit!
Go to UNTUCKit.com and use code CAGCAST at checkout to save 20% on your first order.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Darling Nikki (Dance Radio Mix)
Outro - Dungeons and Dragons Opening Credits and Theme Song

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show, as always.
Cheapy should absolutely invite The Wombats to play D&D. If they can convince Sabrina to join in, the boys will stop shrieking and giggling, and start trying to impress the girl with their spells and bravery. It will ruin their friendships, but greatly improve your game.

Great show, as always.
Cheapy should absolutely invite The Wombats to play D&D. If they can convince Sabrina to join in, the boys will stop shrieking and giggling, and start trying to impress the girl with their spells and bravery. It will ruin their friendships, but greatly improve your game.
I completely agree. Two years ago my nephew's asked me to DM a game for them. My girls (11 years old at the time) played in some one-shots previously so they joined in as well. That game spawned a two year campaign that just ended earlier this year. I know it has been said before but we created so many great memories during that time and it was just nice spending time with them each week.

Also, this might help with current D&D magic users:

wizard = learns magic by studying books/scrolls

sorcerer = magic comes from within (magical bloodline, etc)

warlock = pact magic, made a deal with a higher power for magic

Speaking of shows with torture and killing, are any of you going to watch The Boys or The Spy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I also randomly started playing Fortnite at the same time as Wombat and have beaten all the challenges. I suck at shooters (maybe even as bad as Wombat ;) ) but Fortnite is surprisingly forgiving.  I'm not sure if its because I'm playing against bots, kids, or kids playing on their phones, but I can usually make the top 10 if I'm careful. 

Also - easiest way I got the Yeet challenge was join a squad and land at Salty Springs. Knock down an opponent (as its a squad its automatically a knock down and not a kill). Pick them up and run north of town to a small cliff, jump and throw them off the cliff at the top of your jump. One important thing to note is not to just drop them but to throw them using the same trigger you'd use to fire a gun.  If you drop them any other way it wont count, fall damage or not!  Good luck!

Wombat: children of morta,  I looked up a guide to figure out if I was missing something because I was having the same experience as you. one tip I found helpful is complete the whole level before moving on, that way you get all the buffs & gems before getting to the boss. the boss entry door has a skull at the map outline when you get there so you don't accidently enter. I like to play it inbetween other games, leveling the weakest character.

https://www.neoseeker.com/children-of-morta/faq/Tips_%26_Tricks

bread's done
Back