Amazon B2G1 free: Games, Movies, and More

pun123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Buy 3 item(s) Get 1 item(s) free Limited-time offer

Buy 3 item(s) Get 1 item(s) free. Offered by Amazon.com. (restrictions apply)

Add 3 items from the selection on this page to your Shopping Basket via the "Add to Basket". When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button. The Offer will be automatically applied to your total customer order value at checkout if you are eligible.

Looks like there games and movies can be mixed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/A1Y2LOO2M7NSEM

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been going for most of the week - there's just been nothing close to a "deal" worth posting as it is a very limited selection on high-priced games.

Isn't this buy two get one free? Read the terms on the amazon page. So amazon hires people that dont know the difference? Our world is becoming so uneducated.....

Yeah, as opposed to the past where the was world was so much more enlightened and knowledge just freely flowed to all citizens.

Amazon's buy 3 get 1 free is the same as everyone else's Buy 2 get 1 free, it's all in the wording.

I'm picking up Joker, Spiderman: Far from Home and whatever third item I can find.

buy 2 get 1 could literally be interpreted as I bought 2, now i want 1 of them free. not that it is something that would actually be attempted in an actual store, or anywhere else, but im sure amazon customer service gets inundated with people trying to get over on the wording. i think more and more amazon tries to limit the exploitability of their customer service agents because, again, people gain supersized balls on the internet.

If you bought it, that implies you paid money for it. It wasn't free. They should have written get three items for the price of the two most expensive. Wording things wrong because people can't understand it doesn't make anything better. I am not trying to offend anyone but this is not stated correctly. OP knew this and my comment was directed at amazon. Guess I am going through deal withdrawal since the holidays are over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, as opposed to the past where the was world was so much more enlightened and knowledge just freely flowed to all citizens.

Amazon's buy 3 get 1 free is the same as everyone else's Buy 2 get 1 free, it's all in the wording.

I'm picking up Joker, Spiderman: Far from Home and whatever third item I can find.
got you boo

https://www.amazon.com/Sal%C3%B2-Sodom-Criterion-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B005D0RDO8/ref=tmm_mfc_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1579918640&sr=8-1

Amazon's selection is really weak. I was hoping for the Disgaea 4 and 1 complete to be in the promotion but they are not.

bread's done
Back