CAGcast #622: Audio Dad Bod

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Superbowl, Terminator: Dark Fate, GeForce Now, Zombie Army 4, Apex Legends Season 4, and 4 iPhone games.

Download (1 hr 23 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys!
New customers get $5 off a Harry’s Trial Set when you go to HARRYS.COM/CAG

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - SAINt JHN - ROSES (Imanbek Remix)
Outro - Terminator VS Punks

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 years ago CheapyD couldn't stop talking about pot. Today he can't stop talking about his Ping Pong rankings and rivalries with tweens. 

Hearing Wombat call Shipwreck "insane" for playing a video game he likes while he has completed all the Fortnite Battle Pass items, goes for all the achievements in the Lego games and waits outside McDonald's for Big Mac hamburger sauce. Love you Wombat!

Nice episode guys speaking of waiting times what was the longest time shipwreck, cheapy and wombat ever waited for a game at e3?

I don’t think Wombat understands the actual meaning of virtue signaling.  Virtue signaling is putting solar panels on the front side of your house when they would generate more electricity on the back.  It’s when being seen to be a “good” person is more important than actually doing good.  

Definitely agree with Wombat's assessments about Billy Joel. I do not like his work after Glass Houses, and Turnstiles and 52nd Street are my favorite albums of his. 

I don’t think Wombat understands the actual meaning of virtue signaling. Virtue signaling is putting solar panels on the front side of your house when they would generate more electricity on the back. It’s when being seen to be a “good” person is more important than actually doing good.
Nah, he knows what it is. The actual definition wouldn’t allow him to go on his little rant though. Ironically enough, his rant was also virtue signaling. Quite embarrassing, really.

bread's done
Back