(Best buy) $3 steelbooks fallout 76 and battlefield V

Whe... when did they start selling steelbook cases separately? These were incentives to preorder. When did this become a thing?!?

Whe... when did they start selling steelbook cases separately? These were incentives to preorder. When did this become a thing?!?
They get a separate price and added to the transaction but zeroed out when you buy them together, but if they still have stock because a game sold like shit or just had too many, they can still be bought separate. Been like that for several years

Like this, thanks for sharing
o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the process for creating custom steelbook art? I've seen lots of posts on reddit but can't seem to find a clear guide on what the process actually is. I'll likely pick up one of each of these in case I get the game but if I could figure out the means of custom steelbook art is definitely pick up a few extra. Would love to figure out how to make custom steelbook a for Yakuza 0, 6 and Yakuza collections

Does anyone know the process for creating custom steelbook art? I've seen lots of posts on reddit but can't seem to find a clear guide on what the process actually is. I'll likely pick up one of each of these in case I get the game but if I could figure out the means of custom steelbook art is definitely pick up a few extra. Would love to figure out how to make custom steelbook a for Yakuza 0, 6 and Yakuza collections
Google has the answers you seek. There are a few different processes, depending on the quality you're looking for and how much disposable income you have.

BB had a special "steelbook" for Monster Hunter Icebourne. It's a coaster sized one, loose, that's $4.99.
Got mine a few weeks ago.

Funny how the Pokemon one is still $50/60.

These cases aren't worth it for the "uneducated" or those with entomophobia.

No idea where to ask this but my GCU is expiring next Monday. I still haven’t received the 25% off coupon. Any idea when I’ll be getting that?

I saw them at the store. The t-51 helmet on the cover looks kinda cool... and fallout 76 isn't on the front so it might make a neat display.

Maybe I can buy one of these and fix my Metroid Prime Trilogy steelbook that the plastic is falling apart.  Are the steelbooks all the same size?

bread's done
Back