GameStop DOTD: (XBO/PS4) Samurai Shodown pre-owned $6.72

CAG16 isnt working for me.

Edit: worked just needed to use lowercase "cag16"

Last edited by a moderator:
What a deal, indeed. I ordered online for in-store pick-up, and while there I asked why the game is so cheap. I wondered if a complete edition was coming. The employee didn't know about that, but he said Gamestop had purchased the remainder of the printing and converted all the new copies to use. That makes sense since no store has new copies, at least according to their website.

My copy does appear brand new (sans it being open), so works for me.

Wanted to wait for the PC version but it's hard to pass up this deal.  Grabbing a copy for in-store pickup.

This deal is great. So good I just bought my friend a copy. I was surprised about how good the game actually is. (Better than Street Fighter V in my opinion)

Grabbed a PS4 copy for in-store pickup at the store in the nearby mall. Hard to pass up a new (to me) fighting game for a little over seven bucks after cag16 and tax. Looking forward to getting my butt kicked until I get the hang of it, lol.

I forgot about having the season pass too and ordered and will pick it up tomorrow. Thanks for posting the deal. I don't buy fighting games often, but I'll try them out this cheap.

Realized the conversion of new to pre-owned meant opening the plastic.At that cost though, I couldn’t pass. Season pass was pre-downloaded as well.

Dang it I wish I would’ve know about the season pass all well but I’ll probably just play it against my son so it’s all good.

Welp GameStop cancelled my order so hopefully it’ll turn up at this price again

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased this for in store pick-up, anyone know how long they will hold on to it in store? I don't have time to run by and grab it today...

I ordered AA playstation 4 copy for in store pick up and just went to pick it up today. Funny and off it was supposed to be used, but it was brand new still in the packaging

bread's done
Back