CAGcast #623: Mystery Box and Mystery Boxing

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang plays Mystery Box and discuss a Keighly-less E3, Wonderful 101 Kickstarter, Anthem reboot, and oh so much more!

Download (1 hr 30 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by UNTUCKit!
Go to UNTUCKit.com and use code CAGCAST at checkout to save 20% on your first order.

AND
Hello Fresh!
Go to HelloFresh.com/cagcast10 and use code cagcast10 for 10 free meals including free shipping.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Lizzo - Truth Hurts (Nu Beats Remix)
Outro - VINTAGE 80'S ZEST SOAP COMMERCIAL ZESTFULLY CLEAN

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Wombat that the season season of Miracle Workers looks better than the first. They're using their actors better this time.

If you like Miracle Workers (especially season 2), check out "Man Seeking Woman". It's from the same writer and creator (Ben Rich) and is from a short story by Ben Rich, just as Miracle Workers season 2 is. It has multiple seasons and it also has Jay Baruchel, who I believe Cheapy said he liked in Goon.

I don't know where it is now, it was on FX at one point. I bought it on iTunes when it stopped airing. Maybe you can rent it there.

Totally off topic and late to the game on this, but I know how much Ship loved (rightfully) Tom King’s Vision series. I’m finally reading his acclaimed Mister Miracle series, which I’m liking even more.

Give it a shot! Cheap when Comixology has a sale. 😝

Cheapy, I would love to play Apex Legends with you, with headsets we could dominate those lobbies.

Xbox: DonkenG

Also, thanks for the tip on episode 1000 of Gamertag radio, I went and listened to the Phil Spencer interview.

wary [ wair-ee ]
adjective, war·i·er, war·i·est.
  1. watchful; being on one's guard against danger.
  2. arising from or characterized by caution:
    to give someone a wary look.

weary [ weer-ee ]
adjective, wea·ri·er, wea·ri·est.
  1. physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired:
    weary eyes; a weary brain.
  2. characterized by or causing fatigue:
    a weary journey.
  3. impatient or dissatisfied with something (often followed by of):
    weary of excuses.
  4. characterized by or causing impatience or dissatisfaction; tedious; irksome:
    a weary wait.

Gamertag Radio on Episode 1000: Phil Spencer is the guest star

CAGCAST on Episode 622: "Master Chief can lick my balls" - Wombat

Loved the episode! Don't change.

I think the movement in The Division 2 is great. If you hold down the x or a button you can fluidly move from cover to cover. It makes you feel like a bad ass sneaking around shooting dudes. Yeah it's not for everyone but I think it's the best looter shooter of the bunch. If it had a little more narrative I think it would be perfect but what's there is already amazing. Still can't believe how much they can cram into a game these days!

bread's done
Back