adjective, war·i·er, war·i·est.
- watchful; being on one's guard against danger.
- arising from or characterized by caution:
to give someone a wary look.
adjective, wea·ri·er, wea·ri·est.
- physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired:
weary eyes; a weary brain.
- characterized by or causing fatigue:
a weary journey.
- impatient or dissatisfied with something (often followed by of):
weary of excuses.
- characterized by or causing impatience or dissatisfaction; tedious; irksome:
a weary wait.