GameStop DOTD: MK11(all consoles) $19.99

Would buy if BB for GCU or is a Komplete Edition coming soon?
BB had it for this price in December right before Christmas.

Gamestop really needs to up their game for these Deals of the day as they have been rather mediocre lately.

BB had it for this price in December right before Christmas.

Gamestop really needs to up their game for these Deals of the day as they have been rather mediocre lately.
To be fair, sometime they do. They are better now with deals than they used to.

Only reason I've yet to buy the game is because we all know there is undoubtedly a complete version with DLC coming out. I honestly think they are shooting themselves in the foot with that business model as I'm not in the market of rebuying games and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  

Only reason I've yet to buy the game is because we all know there is undoubtedly a complete version with DLC coming out. I honestly think they are shooting themselves in the foot with that business model as I'm not in the market of rebuying games and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
They aren't really shooting themselves on the foot because every game series has its fan base that want to get it right away or soon after release. For fighting games, you can not find a game that doesn't use this form of business model anymore, meaning it's a successful model even though we don't like it. Many don't even come out with a complete edition at the end so you are stuck paying more for digital dlcs. I believe only Netherealm and Microsoft (Killer Instinct) still make near complete version of their fighting games at the end. Everyone else, especially the Japanese companies, with the exception of Capcom with its Street Fighter franchise, do not do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't really shooting themselves on the foot because every game series has its fan base that want to get it right away or soon after release. For fighting games, you can not find a game that doesn't use this form of business model anymore, meaning it's a successful model even though we don't like it. Many don't even come out with a complete edition at the end so you are stuck paying more for digital dlcs. I believe only Netherealm and Microsoft (Killer Instinct) still make near complete version of their fighting games at the end. Everyone else, especially the Japanese companies, with the exception of Capcom with its Street Fighter franchise, do not do it.
The complete edition on the back end is to squeeze the last bit of buyers out of a game that's been in the market for long. Many games release complete editions at the end of their life cycle. When the player base is dead, this is the last ditch effort to pull more players. There are many more players who buy the vanilla version new and get DLC as it release.

They just aren't commonly found on this website lol

bread's done
Back