PowerA Premium Game Card Case for Nintendo Switch (Mario "M" design) - $12.99 @ Amazon

Navigator2001Plus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07538J724/?th=1

Ok, I know this is MSRP and some might complain that it's not a deal, but hear me out. These things are pretty much sold out everywhere. I haven't seen these in stores for months now. I don't even know how Amazon has more of these, since all of the existing PowerA cases seem to be discontinued. Up until this random recent restock, they had none at all.

And if you don't mind the small size of these (only holds 12 cartridges), these cases are fantastic. Unlike some of the cases with hard plastic that can grip your cartridges so tightly that they get destroyed when you try to take them out (I've seen pictures of this happening in the reviews of some of the other case brands), these have soft rubber inside with just enough grip that your cartridges don't fall out by themselves, but slide out very easily with just a fingertip.

I ordered one and it showed up today, and I would highly recommend them.

Edit: The only other one in stock right now on Amazon is the Question Block design from a third party seller, and they want nearly double MSRP, so this is definitely a deal compared to what resellers are trying to get for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
slide out very easily with just a fingertip
:bow:

But seriously, I too recommend these. I've got 5 of them (2 Mario) when they were clearanced out for $6 in 2018. Great for trading switch games into Gamestop if you want to keep the cases! I prefer this method so I can make sure each game input manually rings up the correct price.

There are also lower quality knockoffs on eBay with some cute Pokémon designs I was considering but have no real need for :)

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

appreciate the shoutout. I would totally grab any one BUT the Mario one. Of course that's the only one in stock lol

These cases are actually really good. I have the red M and the light blue Zelda case. I should probably order this one from Amazon because I have yet to find them anywhere else.
Nice find

I use those amazon basics ones and like them so far. Sure they fit tightly, but you just put the games in properly and dont force them. So far so good.
But these do look nice for a smaller amount of games

These are cool, I have three, 2 Mario ones(POW and ? Block) and a Zelda one which I had to buy off of ebay.  If you really want one, people sell them there but they are around 10 bucks.(think I got mine for 7)

These are good cases and work well for vita games as well however they have been much cheaper in the past. I think they are discontinued maybe thats why the price went back up.

If anyone is interested in the Question Block design, it's available from Amazon directly for $12.99. Says 2-4 weeks for shipping, but at least it isn't from a third-party seller for double MSRP.

bread's done
Back